VN Others Perv's Hotel, Lust from Sweden [v0.225] [Lewd Raccoon Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
In this game, you will play as Tom, struggling with a moment of crisis in his life.
The hotel he owns and runs with his beautiful girlfriend, Samuela, is facing bankruptcy.
Pressure from her family leads her to take a period of reflection in their relationship.
A strange fellow arrives at the hotel with a proposal that Tom cannot refuse...
And after him will come many gorgeous girls, Olympic athletes from Sweden.
They will stay at the hotel for a month under the care of the beautiful but very tough manager, Miss Inga.

The game is based on a system of choices that affect the plot's development, change the main character's characteristics, and unlock a rich gallery of achievements and numerous alternative endings.
Now, get ready to immerse yourself in the story of PERV'S HOTEL, Lust from Sweden!!!​
After a period of reflection, I felt the need to clean up the overview and was rewarded with a climactic achievement. :sneaky:
Feel free to use it

Hopfully the review is not the case here.
Thanks for the share.
Lewd Raccoon Games

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I quite innocently clicked on 'Check guide' as soon as the main game kicked in and was taken to a cheat-activation screen from which there is no escape. Thanks, I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: MoonlessWolf

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Nice update. :)
But still: Can you please switch your engine to renpy? So much easier for us players to use. (And also easier for devs to program. ;-) )

Reactions: Evan Treborn

Giacotre99

Apr 22, 2023
After some data-mining I found the code:

In case anyone is looking for it, the CHEAT CODE (and GUIDE CODE) is 'sweden' (lowercase, do not include the ').

After entering that you can use the guide. Have not looked through it myself but seems to work.
thank's a lot

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
This looked interesting so I downloaded the game... fucking tyrano!!! :mad::mad:

It should be banned from making games!!! :LOL::LOL:

What a shame... oh well - good luck with your game dev - the girls all look really great but tyrano is one of the most frustrating game engines in use. Bye!!!

Reactions: Piratefishes
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote