ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
when i use saves from previous version i get errors in new version
yepp as Tharater said.
directly from April the author :
  • Using saves from previous versions most likely to cause bugs preventing progression. Use the new Import/Export feature when switching versions of the game.

mladko

silver surfer
May 30, 2017
yepp as Tharater said.
directly from April the author :
  • Using saves from previous versions most likely to cause bugs preventing progression. Use the new Import/Export feature when switching versions of the game.
yes i see in game import feature, but i dont know exactly how its work, i try it but nothing ... maybe you can explain better, sorry my english its not exactly oxford english :) or i just dont understand what i need to do..

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
yes i see in game import feature, but i dont know exactly how its work, i try it but nothing ... maybe you can explain better, sorry my english its not exactly oxford english :) or i just dont understand what i need to do..
  • New export/import feature (coded by bobbob9999). Player can save general progress via export feature and import it in new version of the game. This workaround would allow to switch versions without need to start new game each time. Various temporary things like Tasks in progress and such won't be saved for better compatibility.
    How it works:
    1 - You use diary (at inventory window) and receive coded string, that you copy to clipboard or save anywhere in text form.
    2 - Start new version of the game and press Import option, there you insert this coded string and confirm.

mladko

silver surfer
May 30, 2017
  • New export/import feature (coded by bobbob9999). Player can save general progress via export feature and import it in new version of the game. This workaround would allow to switch versions without need to start new game each time. Various temporary things like Tasks in progress and such won't be saved for better compatibility.
    How it works:
    1 - You use diary (at inventory window) and receive coded string, that you copy to clipboard or save anywhere in text form.
    2 - Start new version of the game and press Import option, there you insert this coded string and confirm.
ok, thank you

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
ok, it's getting ridiculous, let's do something quicker for everybody

Since April update the game really often and cancel the old mega to replace it with the new one, it became really tedious to link it every time so you can do 1 thing:

1 get an account on fast and easy
2 and after you logged in check that is April profile page and there is always and adjourned link under the SIGNATURE section

i will post it every now and then here but it's faster if you check there

EDIT: P.S. she has a patreon if you would like the drawn version

now the otter tax
Asian-Small-clawed-Otter-00012.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and TCMS

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Version: 0.76e

Update 0.76e

• Numerous fixes.
  • Webcam tasks are reworked. Now it works through emails. Could be a bit buggy (I'm still figuring out issues with different browsers).
  • Several images tweaks.

Reactions: penusbatt and Burt

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Alternative stripper heels, for anyone not impressed with the recolours sketchy look.

Replace the existing ones in game\images\items.

Reactions: tg

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017

0.76h

- More variety to the 'walk to school' scene.
- Two new tasks from Teacher, that appear if the debt goes over $1000 and $2000. These tasks should help with the initial debt stacking, but both have diminishing rewards.
- Maid email task is fixed.
- Proper message for trying to go outside in maid uniform.
- Various minor fixes.
- Some text cleaning.

6lQsowV.jpg Otter Tax

M

MantisK

If you get robbed every morning (which means he is so stupid to keep carrying money with him) you never get past $20, no matter how much you grind. A week of no options, no stat growth or no anything but moronic circles of nothingness and I vote DELETE GAME!

mladko

silver surfer
May 30, 2017
If you get robbed every morning (which means he is so stupid to keep carrying money with him) you never get past $20, no matter how much you grind. A week of no options, no stat growth or no anything but moronic circles of nothingness and I vote DELETE GAME!
you need raise your daring from 1 to 2 - first guardian: peeping (go first to the mall and buy batteries, then school), then teacher : bribe (she will solve problem with bully...you future next best... ) and voila, your problem its gone

M

MantisK

you need raise your daring from 1 to 2 - first guardian: peeping (go first to the mall and buy batteries, then school), then teacher : bribe (she will solve problem with bully...you future next best... ) and voila, your problem its gone
And how in the world is that a logical course of action that would be figured out without being told? I understand challenges, but this is dumber than magical sewer rats in those other games. Second, it won't let me buy batteries, says aren't necessary. When clicked bribe it says practice on Emma, but nothing can be done to Emma until I get past other hurdle. It is a waste of effort.

Last edited by a moderator:

mladko

silver surfer
May 30, 2017
And how in the world is that a logical course of action that would be figured out without being told? I understand challenges, but this is dumber than magical sewer rats in those other games. Second, it won't let me buy batteries, says aren't necessary. When clicked bribe it says practice on Emma, but nothing can be done to Emma until I get past other hurdle. It is a waste of effort.
its about what character you play and you just need paid attention, you can find everything when you read what stay in game, thats all, its really not so complicated

Last edited:

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
I love this game. I hope they keep working on it because, as great as it is, I feel like there is still so much more potential that can be satisfied with a little more TLC here and there and a bit of content expansion. Thanks for sharing the update,
!

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017

0.76J
Changelog:
  • Teacher perversion stage 6 progression is reworked (rough version).
  • Minor fixes.
    wnd_3bfc248b6e8baf143d49e5c8b209d741.jpg otter tax

Reactions: CuriousG08
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes