ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Dead link

alive link 0.76a

Update 0.76a

• Numerous bugfixes and tweaks for smoother game progression.
  • Punishment scenes are fixed and expanded.
  • Fixed incorrect calculating of the debt when player fails to pay at Monday.
  • Added new option to refuse to pay at Monday.
  • A lot of nights spent in chastity decrease waiting time for sleep.
  • Sph route is reworked, now it is part of punishment system if according kink is activated.
  • New Maid related weekend job.
  • New Adult shop weekend job. Very rough version. Work in progress.
  • It is possible to dye hair in clinic now, there are six colors: black, brown, red, blonde, silver and pink.
  • Alternative versions for various clothing. Now you can buy additional heels and dresses after you buy first one. Alternative versions are purely cosmetic and do not change anything gameplay wise. At detailed wardrobe click on a, b, c or d to switch images.
  • Few images replaced - maid uniforms and makeup images now look more fitting.
    • Avatar window now have all clothes and is shown at bedroom/wardrobe screen.
    • Skirt of slutty dress now lowered to cover private parts if there is no underwear underneath.
    • For now only heels alternative versions have affect on the drawn avatar window.
    • First time player gets to the wardrobe screen there is a hint, pointing at visuals switch button and scaling arrows.
Drawn avatar version is currently available only to patreons. Drawn avatar is based on art of the Sarath (I've received permission to use this modified art in my game).

Drawn avatar will be optional. When the drawn version will reach point of being usable for scenes it will replace real-world gifs (for the drawn version) as these don't mix together.
Overall I see real-world images version as more immersive and easier to 'live in', while drawn version will be more interactive and demonstrative one. Either way players would be able to enjoy both, as each would provide a bit different experience.
  • Using saves from previous versions most likely to cause bugs preventing progression. Use the new Import/Export feature when switching versions of the game.

AprilRyan

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hello.
It is interesting to see my game here. I'm afraid situation with links won't get better, so you may just stick to 'stable' builds or keep link to the forum.
ps: Please don't post your Patreon versions here, it isn't fair to my other Patrons.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hello.
It is interesting to see my game here. I'm afraid situation with links won't get better, so you may just stick to 'stable' builds or keep link to the forum.
ps: Please don't post your Patreon versions here, it isn't fair to my other Patrons.
I'd offer a simple solution of using a folder on mega you delete the old one and put the new one there. Links won't have to change then.
About the patreon versions unfortunately we're a game sharing website, and that includes any patreon version we might have access to. We hope you stick around and interact with our members, maybe get some feedback... but in terms of sharing the versions we won't stop sharing any version we might have access to.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
About the patreon versions unfortunately we're a game sharing website, and that includes any patreon version we might have access to. We hope you stick around and interact with our members, maybe get some feedback... but in terms of sharing the versions we won't stop sharing any version we might have access to.
It's worth pointing out though, that the site is extremely popular and there's lots of people here who have no problem supporting games on Patreon that they like. This is a large group of a target audience. Developers should attempt to use this rather than fight it.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's worth pointing out though, that the site is extremely popular and there's lots of people here who have no problem supporting games on Patreon that they like. This is a large group of a target audience. Developers should attempt to use this rather than fight it.
This is true. I don't like to include messages like "Some of our members have pledged to patreon's" because it seems a bit shady but it's the truth. I can think of dozens of people who have done that.

AprilRyan

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I'd offer a simple solution of using a folder on mega you delete the old one and put the new one there. Links won't have to change then.
That's pretty rude actually. I wasn't expecting moderators to censor links or something like that and my message was just for Patrons providing their copies. While separately request and explanation of site policy are reasonable and understandable, together your reply feels like "Sorry pal/gal, but we will fuck you over first time we'll get the opportunity, oh, and bend over so it would be more comfortable for us while we doing it". I suppose it wasn't intentionally and objectively shouldn't be that offensive, but... meh, I'll stick to tfgs forums.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
That's pretty rude actually. I wasn't expecting moderators to censor links or something like that and my message was just for Patrons providing their copies. While separately request and explanation of site policy are reasonable and understandable, together your reply feels like "Sorry pal/gal, but we will fuck you over first time we'll get the opportunity, oh, and bend over so it would be more comfortable for us while we doing it". I suppose it wasn't intentionally and objectively shouldn't be that offensive, but... meh, I'll stick to tfgs forums.
I've simply informed you of our website's policies. We're a game sharing website, we share every and all content to everyone who wishes to join. We have several devs on here that have their version posted but still stay to get info on what people think, on what they can improve and what they hope to see in the game. And we hope other devs do as well. The message I sent is the message any mod will send to any dev that joins, giving a brief explanation of what the website is about and what content will be shared here.
I tried to be as polite as possible and if you take a message like that in the way that you described then I'm sorry, but I just stated our policies without giving any personal opinion on the matter.

PS: I saw your message on discord... really?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
There's nearly 80,000 members here. All of whom you definitely know like erotic games. The Big Brother thread will hit 1,000,000 views this month. You're making an erotic game that needs Patreons and promotion and again for the slow - all of whom you definitely know like erotic games.

This isn't rocket science. This isn't enough throwing some mentos into a bottle of coke.

Developers attempting to fight these communities is the worst of all choices. Exclusive versions will get posted whether a developer is a member or sits on another forum complaining about it. So instead the best of all options is to work out how you can use this to your advantage.

There's a serious lack of professionals in the developers attempting to gain patrons for their work. Madness.

AprilRyan

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I tried to be as polite as possible and if you take a message like that in the way that you described then I'm sorry, but I just stated our policies without giving any personal opinion on the matter.

PS: I saw your message on discord... really?
Well, sorry for discord message as it wasn't intentional on your side. Just wanted to let you know that stating your policies together with requests or advices of any kind may sound very aggravating to any developers.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Well, sorry for discord message as it wasn't intentional on your side. Just wanted to let you know that stating your policies together with requests or advices of any kind may sound very aggravating to any developers.
We like to be as clear as possible from the start what our policies are as to avoid any problems in the future (like the ones we've experienced with other devs in the past). With all the information given straight from the start the choice to stick around or to move on relies on the developer and what he feels is the appropriate action to take. Hope that clears it up :)

Reactions: muttdoggy

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Does the picture of the latex maid uniform still revert to the basic one when you import into the latest game versions for anyone. It does seem to remember that it is the latex for some of the text. The save string is from 0.74 I think, hasn't been enough new stuff or bugs to start another fresh playthrough yet.

torm08

Feb 24, 2017
Does anyone have the latest drawn version. I imported the file avatar folder from the previous release but there are a number of problems and missing pictures related to the most recent release. No problems if not just asking.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017

0.76b

Changelog:

• One of early punishments starts 'wear female uniform' task so it would be possible to progress further with an ongoing debt.
  • Teacher will tolerate debt increase up to 2000$. She will warn player about it at Friday if player's debt is higher than that. If player don't have enough money to bring it under 2000 at Monday - game over.
  • Fixed bug with therapist not progressing further 4.
  • Fixed bug with permanent makeup bug from punishments.
  • Fixed bug with end of Friend content leading to scene without exit (was included in later reuploads of 0.76a).
  • Fixed bug with stacking copies of items and treatments (it wasn't very noticeable, but led to few weird bugs).

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok I've changed the title of this. Can't bother with so much work every time a new bugfix comes out. If you want to know the version check the thread. If you want to know the changelog just look at thor's posts.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
For all my complaining friends.. here's version 0.76c

Changelog:
  • Webcam tasks are reworked, now they use task system which would allow to easily add and manage new ones. Few additional tasks are added. Could be buggy.
  • Various tweaks to images.
  • Numerous fixes for bugs mentioned in previous posts.
  • Fixed bug with therapist not progressing further 4. Again. Hopefully this time I did everything right.
  • Fixed minor hiccups for debug mode.
Yes, I'm aware that debt goes up very quickly when you refuse. I'm working on that.

and the otter tax to please TCMS
images (2).jpg

Reactions: TCMS

mladko

silver surfer
May 30, 2017
For all my complaining friends.. here's version 0.76c

Changelog:
  • Webcam tasks are reworked, now they use task system which would allow to easily add and manage new ones. Few additional tasks are added. Could be buggy.
  • Various tweaks to images.
  • Numerous fixes for bugs mentioned in previous posts.
  • Fixed bug with therapist not progressing further 4. Again. Hopefully this time I did everything right.
  • Fixed minor hiccups for debug mode.
Yes, I'm aware that debt goes up very quickly when you refuse. I'm working on that.

and the otter tax to please TCMS
View attachment 6839
dead link

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes