EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
Perverted Education is erotic game where main character starts as an immature male of indeterminate (but legal) age, and is slowly corrupted on three sides by his Teacher, Therapist and Guardian (you can choose your mother, or a family friend).
Thread Updated: 2023-08-08
Release Date: 2023-08-07
Developer: April Ryan - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3301
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Extras: Walkthrough

6Szx6qH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyrane

Aug 5, 2016
Confused. Is the MC a TS ?
He's a normal schoolboy who'll be feminised through blackmail and hypnosis into becoming a sissy and eventually a TS (Kind of at least).

The actual minigame solutions btw

Edit: Also this isn't the Patreon Drawn version like the OP illustrates, the download is still very much the original, free, RL picture version.
(Not that I'm in possession of it but I find it worth to add because they look very different and the drawn version looks like crap to me tbh)

Last edited:

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Not my cup of tea, but it does have at least a couple (ok, one) interesting game design idea.

There is a hypnosis session at one point, and during which an animated gif flasshes on screen. As it does, the "resist" option slowly fades away, and the "submit" button slowly fades in. Similar thing happens during a couple dream sequences. I like that idea, nice visual metaphor.

Too bad its in a game I have no interest in playing past a review stage, but still, clever.

Lyrane

Aug 5, 2016
This isn't the type of game where you go and bang your mother.
This is the type of game where you get banged _by_ your mother.
Also scenes only partially depend on the daring stat, the perversion of the actors is more key for this.
You're probably at the point where you have to get a few batteries and snoop around in her room.
There's a very linear progression that can be sped up, also cheating your way through it (except money) probably breaks the game and its core content and the fastest way to advance that is to use the G-String, however acquired, as soon as possible. Rest follows by itself but will give you a harder time probably.

Reactions: CuriousG08

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
This isn't the type of game where you go and bang your mother.
This is the type of game where you get banged _by_ your mother.
Also scenes only partially depend on the daring stat, the perversion of the actors is more key for this.
You're probably at the point where you have to get a few batteries and snoop around in her room.
There's a very linear progression that can be sped up, also cheating your way through it (except money) probably breaks the game and its core content and the fastest way to advance that is to use the G-String, however acquired, as soon as possible. Rest follows by itself but will give you a harder time probably.
yah i know, i just got caught sleeping with the teddy and she accept it so think im on the right way,

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Lol wtf is this? Is the mc a fucking alien?
No, just a inexperienced horny teenage boy that gets coerced into doing increasingly perverse things to payoff an ever increasing debt he incurred after trying to bribe a teacher, and to make his guardian happy after she catches him doing perverse things. lol

Reactions: Xer and andppp

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
And a psychiatrist/hypnotherapist who would most likely be charged with malpractice at the very least.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Put a warning so people dont get confused :)

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
I love this game, even though it's mostly text and a lot of repetition. The writing is good and It's addicting and fun to play. I love the scenario! I hope they continue to work on it for a long while. I would love to see more games like this of the same genre.

Thank you very much for sharing! :)

Last edited:

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
looks like 0.75 got out,

changelog here >

Reactions: CuriousG08
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes