vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
should't there be point and click and maybe slave TAG
cos it look and sound like the landlord are a slave
that was what i get out of the scene on the staircase

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I can't figure hio to play this. I get to a scene on the bus in the begining where the dialog shoots by then there is a girl standing in his view. How do I advance from there?

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I can't figure hio to play this. I get to a scene on the bus in the begining where the dialog shoots by then there is a girl standing in his view. How do I advance from there?
Click the girl (should be an eye icon) then click the subway door.

Reactions: bagodoughnuts
Jun 22, 2017
Here is version 0.2.1 (windows version only)

If anyone wants to try it?
Still not alot of content, but sure brings back the "feel" of legacy.

Zoidberg99

Oct 19, 2018
Downloaded from mega, unpacked and started the game but all I got is a completely black window where I can't seem to find anything to click on, in case there is something there but can't be seen.
When I right click the game app and go down into contents, then resources and then app.nw I see another Game app there which is greyed out and when I try to click on it I get a message saying "You cannot open the program Game, because it's not supported on this kind of Mac."
I'm trying to run it on an iMac with OSX 10.12.6.
Does anyone have an idea what could cause this? :oops:

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Great start. I'll be following this. I enjoyed the last game even though it was a hassle to play it in that terrible engine.
Glad you moved from adrift. Although I wish this was made with renpy, It's still better than adrift.

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Here is version 0.2.1 (windows version only)

If anyone wants to try it?
Still not alot of content, but sure brings back the "feel" of legacy.
That's the version I already posted.

Downloaded from mega, unpacked and started the game but all I got is a completely black window where I can't seem to find anything to click on, in case there is something there but can't be seen.
When I right click the game app and go down into contents, then resources and then app.nw I see another Game app there which is greyed out and when I try to click on it I get a message saying "You cannot open the program Game, because it's not supported on this kind of Mac."
I'm trying to run it on an iMac with OSX 10.12.6.
Does anyone have an idea what could cause this? :oops:
As best I can tell it sounds like it's because this release is a 64bit edition. I'll probably eventually release a web build for it, so you should be able to play that in a browser when I do.

Zoidberg99

Oct 19, 2018
Thanks for the quick reply BBBen.
This might be as you say about the 32 or 64 bit issue. It seems a bit difficult to get a straight answer about this but it seems most agree that on Macs it usually doesn't matter. If your machine is capable of 64bit, mine is, you can still run a 32bit kernel, which I think mine does, and still run all 64bit apps you want since OSX works like that since 10.5.
Anyhow, looking forward to a web release, or maybe I just download the win version and run it under Bootcamp. :)

Part of an answer to my 32-64bit wondering from Apple discussion forum:
"Today, the ONLY reason to boot your Mac OS X kernel as 64-bits is if you have a special device driver or kernel extension from a 3rd party which only works in 64-bit mode (this is extremely rare), or you are a 3rd party developer that is writing that 64-bit driver or kernel extension."
And this might answer this issue, since your game might very well require the only 64-bit mode.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Thanks for the quick reply BBBen.
This might be as you say about the 32 or 64 bit issue. It seems a bit difficult to get a straight answer about this but it seems most agree that on Macs it usually doesn't matter. If your machine is capable of 64bit, mine is, you can still run a 32bit kernel, which I think mine does, and still run all 64bit apps you want since OSX works like that since 10.5.
Anyhow, looking forward to a web release, or maybe I just download the win version and run it under Bootcamp. :)

Part of an answer to my 32-64bit wondering from Apple discussion forum:
"Today, the ONLY reason to boot your Mac OS X kernel as 64-bits is if you have a special device driver or kernel extension from a 3rd party which only works in 64-bit mode (this is extremely rare), or you are a 3rd party developer that is writing that 64-bit driver or kernel extension."
And this might answer this issue, since your game might very well require the only 64-bit mode.
I honestly can't say for sure. I know that in the options I can build for 64 bit or 32 bit and I've been choosing 64 bit so far. In future I may start building for 32 bit instead, although as I understand it that may cause poor performance with large amounts of multimedia (as this game will ultimately have).

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Sounds like there is no Hiroshi in this one:( That guy will be missed
It's a different cast of characters than the last game, naturally, but the cast will expand as the game develops, so you can't write out any particular... erm... feature of the game just yet. For now I've got to lay down a simple base of the game, with the starting characters and the main gameplay elements.

Reactions: Stev1 and Ignazzio

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I like how the characters have evolved since the original story on the island, much as I like the Manor I did like the future one in the space station more.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Thanks to a helpful user on Patreon, it looks like the problem with some Mac users just getting a black screen should be fixed for future releases of the game.

Incidentally, is it cool if I occasionally post teaser art of upcoming stuff in the game here? Not sure of the etiquette.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
A mod can probably give a more formal answer. But in my experience here, etiquette-wise it's not an issue. In fact, occasional updates and teasers are greatly appreciated.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
A mod can probably give a more formal answer. But in my experience here, etiquette-wise it's not an issue. In fact, occasional updates and teasers are greatly appreciated.
Thanks, that what I figured.

So I've got a lot of stuff in mind for the future. This image isn't final, because I'm probably going to make some changes to some of the swimsuits (Nobuko's, definitely) but here's a bit of fun coming in a future event. If you've played previous Pervert Action games, you can probably see how I'll be making a trip to the beach a part of the story.

bikini beach group 2.jpg bikini beach group behind 2.jpg

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
any animation >
It's funny you should mention that, because I've just been working on how to potentially approach animation in the game.

Now, rendering animations is really, really punishing to my GPU and generally rendering even a short thing, around a second long, will normally take just too long to make. I only have so many hours in the day and I need to do a lot of other work on it too. I've got plans to get a major hardware upgrade, like a powerful workstation (depends a lot on the game's budget, really) so I can make animations much more quickly, but in the meantime I've also came up with some clever ways to cut corners that speed things up a little, so I can at least do the occasional animation and maybe come back and add more later if I can afford that PC upgrade.

I've also come up with some interesting ways to use them in the game, like having the characters shift almost seamlessly from one pose to another, and I've just uploaded a video to demonstrate! This particular animation will be in the March patrons' update. (Boob jiggle alert)

I'd really appreciate knowing what you guys think about this, too. Is this a good idea for the game?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I've also come up with some interesting ways to use them in the game, like having the characters shift almost seamlessly from one pose to another, and I've just uploaded a video to demonstrate! This particular animation will be in the March patrons' update. (Boob jiggle alert)

I'd really appreciate knowing what you guys think about this, too. Is this a good idea for the game?
That is way cool! It also makes the characters come alive in more ways than one, sort of like the occasional hentai game that adjusts poses as the characters change emotion except then its just cut scene.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
That is way cool! It also makes the characters come alive in more ways than one, sort of like the occasional hentai game that adjusts poses as the characters change emotion except then its just cut scene.
Thanks! Yeah, that's exactly what I was going for. I don't want the game to feel just like a slide show of still frames; I want the screen to be interactive and to come alive a lot more than that.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes