jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Is there much netorare content? Seeing it has the tag but also seems to have harem tag? Which most games with both tags tend to focus on the harem side and have little to just dreams or fantasies at most of netorare... Just like to save my time download installing then trying to find the netorare content, so thought I'd ask for anyone that has played v0.62 of the game so far...
The game is for the most part a harem game. There is character however that shows up on day 7. If you let him stick around he can start fucking the girls. The MC doesn't loose them in the traditional NTR sense; they still hang out and he can fuck them but the scenes with the NTR guy involve quite a bit of sneaking around and humiliation talk. There are also threesome/DP scenes with the NTR guy.
So it's not a cut and dry Netorare experience but i think it would appeal to people who enjoy it.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
The game is for the most part a harem game. There is character however that shows up on day 7. If you let him stick around he can start fucking the girls. The MC doesn't loose them in the traditional NTR sense; they still hang out and he can fuck them but the scenes with the NTR guy involve quite a bit of sneaking around and humiliation talk. There are also threesome/DP scenes with the NTR guy.
So it's not a cut and dry Netorare experience but i think it would appeal to people who enjoy it.
Thanks for that! Now I know and sounds interesting as it so different from the norm

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes