BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018

Overview:
Shuji has lost the last month of his life. Now he finds in that time he's been dating a group of gorgeous, out-of-his-league girlfriends. What happened in that time? And will he be able to turn a group of jealous ex-girlfriends into a harem? Choose how you build your skills and which women you’ll focus on, as you date the girls in order to unravel the mystery.
This edition, titled "Emi in Focus", contains Emi's full dating story. Why would a supermodel date a guy like Shuji? And why is she still hanging around now that she knows he cheated on her? It's time to find out! (And time to start gathering your harem...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-03
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: BBBen - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.62
Language: English
Voices: English
Other games: - - Emily Homecoming - Pervert Action: Future - Super Pervert Action: Crisis
Genre:

Changelog:

Installation:

Troubleshooting/Cheats:

HTML (For web browser - will give a black screen if you've got any sort of script blocking in the browser. Turn off all script blocking if this is happening.)

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(v0.56.1): - - - -
Linux
(v0.56.1): - - - -

Extras:

daffyrolls94 thanks for the link

scrnsht1.jpg scrnsht2.jpg scrnsht3.jpg flashblack shizu toilet bj 2.jpg hospital fight nobuko cu 3.jpg 772612_nobuko_tranquility_sex_pov_1.jpg 772611_nobuko_leads_shuji_up_stairs_1.jpg 772610_emi_ending_sex_d_1_display.jpg 772608_emi_6_dc_corner_store_b_3.jpg 772604_shizu_18_library_eat_b_shizu_3.jpg 772602_shizu_library_claiming_penetration_face_a_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
After the endless series of Pervert Action: Legacy updates I started thinking this might not come out.

Good to see it, will check back in the future!!

Reactions: johnconnor

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So you mean to tell me i've been dating all of you for the past month and I remember none of it.

Well I have just 1 important question.

Can anyone tell me what's been happening in Arrow?
If he girls aren't lame SJW, they will tell the MC the truth, that it has become the Felicity Smoak show...the MC then flies into a rage fit Superman I style, circles the planet backwards reversing time and fixes Arrow from going in such a shit direction, also he finds out what happened in the past month !

Malaka

Jul 12, 2017
Aw man, did BBBen change engine? Seems like the last bastion of the old good AIF engines is gone.

RIP in peace...

As always tho, when it comes to BBBen and Lady Tlaero, ill wait until the game is done before ill play. Thanks for sharing tho

Reactions: slayer991

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Aw man, did BBBen change engine? Seems like the last bastion of the old good AIF engines is gone.

RIP in peace...

As always tho, when it comes to BBBen and Lady Tlaero, ill wait until the game is done before ill play. Thanks for sharing tho
Sadly, Adrift kind of died because of constant virus warnings and no ability to make the engine more accessible or visually appealing. I had to switch, but I'm trying to keep the same style of game and storytelling as the previous Pervert Action games, even if it's in a VN engine.

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
Wait one fucking second... Is BBBen actually Eldoth Kron? This really puts the games in a different light...

Reactions: BBBen

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So you mean to tell me i've been dating all of you for the past month and I remember none of it.

Well I have just 1 important question.

Can anyone tell me what's been happening in Arrow?
I dunno about you but I would remember dating a bunch of fine girls. As of Arrow, it was revealed that the island was an underground facility on Mars

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Is this gonna has animated like the last one Pervert Action: Legacy one?
Whether I can afford to make animations depends a lot on the kind of budget I have for development going forward. Rendering animations with these higher resolution, more complex environments is beyond my computing power and would be time consuming even if it wasn't, so I'll need to buy some new hardware, at the very least. I have, however, been looking into ways to make it a little bit more practical, so yeah, it's something I'm thinking about, certainly.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Not for me I suppose, until there is a 32 bit version available.
I can build 32 bit versions, but they'll run rather poorly once the game gets big. The biggest problem for me with building a lot of different versions, though, is that my upload rate is terrible and right now I can't upload much. Maybe one day I can get some kind of business internet connection package and actually be able to upload things quickly.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes