ADRIFT Completed Pervert Action: Future [BBBen]

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
PAF_box_art_front_and_back.jpg

About this game:
Pervert Action: Future - The sequel to Super Pervert Action: Crisis. A hentai themed game - a hybrid of eroge dating sims, visual novels and AIF including English voice acting, 3D images and animations!​

Updated: June, 2014
Developer / Publisher: BBBen
Censorship: None
Version: Pervert Action Future 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - -
Mega link from @Robert Johannesson
Game requires Adrift 5.0 that you can get here...
You can find hints and tips for Pervert Action: Future here :

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I was going to combine this with Super Pervert Action: Crisis and call it "Pervert Action Series". But it might be confusing since they're somewhat different games in the same universe and Pervert Action: Legacy is part of it, too. So I figured I'll make separate posts so it's not so confusing but to save time, I left the upload the way i had it. It's also got Super PAC in the folder and if you want more info on that, it's in the Releases thread, too.

Reactions: Hermies

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
This brings back memories... This game pissed me off so badly until i figured one of the puzzle's out (The wire one). But when i got past that one, the rest of the game was real fun. So dont be an idiot like me and if you get stuck, do read the hints and tips he provided.

Reactions: Kanhu12

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Necro-ing but how do you sleep with the girls in this game? I had 60 relationship with both ayane and ami, and nothing happened. I tried walking around to start the process as worked in the other pervert action games, but I got the bad ending.

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone have a link to download? The one in OP is no longer avalible.
Ï think most of his games are free on his patreon.

Not sure if they are there, but they are suppose to be free for all. so finding them should not require more than a few google searches

he is BBBen on patreon

Reactions: Chop2008

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I decided to replay the old Pervert Action games out of nostalgia, but BBBen or anyone else who knows offhand: I'm having trouble with this one. Specifically, I can't seem to unlock the 4th Harem Mode card; the guide says "Complete all side puzzles" but I'm pretty sure I did that. I made the loverod, I completed the report, I collected all the crystals, and I wiped out all the pentagrams. What am I missing for that card?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I decided to replay the old Pervert Action games out of nostalgia, but BBBen or anyone else who knows offhand: I'm having trouble with this one. Specifically, I can't seem to unlock the 4th Harem Mode card; the guide says "Complete all side puzzles" but I'm pretty sure I did that. I made the loverod, I completed the report, I collected all the crystals, and I wiped out all the pentagrams. What am I missing for that card?
Honestly, I don't recall what you'd be missing, but it's probably one of the other, smaller "puzzle" activities that might be also listed in the guide as a card reward.

Reactions: moodle

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Honestly, I don't recall what you'd be missing, but it's probably one of the other, smaller "puzzle" activities that might be also listed in the guide as a card reward.
Turns out it was "beating all ten enemies." That counts as a puzzle, so once I beat the dragon I got the H4 card.

Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Made it to the harem suite and have no idea how to view anything XD
Does PAF even have a harem victory suite? (It's been a long time since I've opened it up, but I don't remember one...) Are you talking about PAL instead? Because in that one you just go into the rooms and type the commands suggested to see the scenes.

Nov 21, 2017
Does PAF even have a harem victory suite? (It's been a long time since I've opened it up, but I don't remember one...) Are you talking about PAL instead? Because in that one you just go into the rooms and type the commands suggested to see the scenes.
It's got one but there seems to be no options to do anything in it.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
It's got one but there seems to be no options to do anything in it.
Like I say, I don't remember it, but it wouldn't be in there for no reason. Have you tried look to examine the options listed in the room? That description would have triggered when you first arrived to the room but if you're loading a saved game it might not be obvious.