matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)

It's been a long time since I played this, I liked it back then. Amy and Maria were and still are my favorites.

I could not trigger a memory(Paris) from Dani.
I tried KoGa3's unlocker and when I opened the memory I got an error message.

all in all i enjoyed the game/rework, good work Domiek (y)

Reactions: terrible987521

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
but all endings are disappointing and you have to choose only one girl after spending the whole time building the relationship with a bunch.
Well if that's what you meant in your original question, then that's not the case here. You can do all endings in one playthrough. You don't have to choose only one girl.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone else have a problem to advance Sophie's quest? I think it's a bug, or something the dev missed while remaking this game.
I think it used to be that you needed to press the "sleep" button in her house to do so and that triggered the event.
View attachment 3616292
I was (regretfully) able to complete all the paths on my playthrough. For things like this one that are not specific I just sat in the spot and advanced time until it triggered.

Reactions: Rul34_Sinner

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I was (regretfully) able to complete all the paths on my playthrough. For things like this one that are not specific I just sat in the spot and advanced time until it triggered.
I went through a full week in all 4 spots in the house.
Nope, no results for me.

EDIT: WAIT! I just saw THERE IS a "sleep" button. It's on the circle right besides the "skip time" button.
Silly me missed it, since sleeping isn't necessary at all in the game.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
One trick I have found when you get stuck... Several events do not ever take place if you go directly to the location at the time it should trigger. This happens with all 9 main characters. You need to go to the place AHEAD of time and SKIP TIME to trigger it. For example: 75% of Sophie's scenes will never show up, 50% of Amy's scenes require you to be in the place she will be in the next time slot and SKIP TIME. They do not trigger at all otherwise. There are countless instances of Sophie being in rooms at Night I/Night II where the room is dark and empty, but her marker shows her as being there. And Hikari? I'm 45 days in and only 1 of her "memories" has been accessible.
Thanks. I was stuck and this solved it.

This also explains why the map was so inaccurate. Frequently, showed people at places where they were. Turns out their scenes simply didn’t trigger.

Mar 29, 2023
I noticed the pregnancy tag so can all the girls be impregnated or just certain girls? Also I didn't see one in the OP but this game have a guide/walkthrough to follow for all the decisions?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Saw this on Steam and though I would give it a test run before buying it. Says there is a in game guide but I still do not see what to do. I played a few days ( in game time) and all I could do was talk to people at the gym the MC got a job at? How do you do anything else? Sorry this whole plot and game seems confusing to me.

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
Saw this on Steam and though I would give it a test run before buying it. Says there is a in game guide but I still do not see what to do. I played a few days ( in game time) and all I could do was talk to people at the gym the MC got a job at? How do you do anything else? Sorry this whole plot and game seems confusing to me.
Open character index and it will tell you what you have to do to progress with main girls after you meet them for the first time.

Reactions: divingmedic

Human15651

Oct 16, 2017
geea.PNG

how do i unlock this scene? i keep doing stuff around the gym but it stil says i need to get more familiar with them

Kubikossi

Oct 24, 2018
I've reached all the character endings except Sophie.
Hint: "We actually did it ... we had sex. I need to talk to Soph and make sure things don't get weird between us."
What do I need to do now, when and where can I talk to her about it?
I've been at the flat all week, but whenever she's been there, the conversation has never happened.

Reactions: Reheat

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
A bugfix version has been uploaded. Please let me know if you guys experience any other bugs. I've spent half the day testing this version but I can't always replicate the same bugs as someone on another system.

Changelog 1.1.1:

Bugfixes:
  • Tutorial improved and no longer skippable
  • A code change in the beta caused map tracking to go out of sync with character events, most noticeable for Sophie and Amy. This should now be resolved
  • Dani traceback error in memories
  • Scrolling back no longer stops music playback
  • Dialogue text adjusted for better visibility
  • Advancing time immediately after loading a save file no longer causes the game to go back to the main menu
  • Dani's office is now correctly empty when she's in the sauna, studio or lockers
  • Dani's office fuck option now works correctly
  • Sophie's sleep events no longer forwarded the game to Sunday under certain conditions
  • Locker room random event adjusted to no longer be ambiguous

RYujen

Mar 22, 2020
Made a little replay gallery unlocker for this game (+ more game settings)

Also tried to do an Android port, but keep in mind some game UI elements
are actually made for PC and therefore a bit small. Hope all is working.

Info: There is a little game bug (one gallery item with Dani causes an error). Will probably get fixed with the next game version.

Download Mod v1.1.0 (~1MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v1.1.0 (~360MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 3611450 View attachment 3611451 View attachment 3611452
Will u do the v1. 1.1 android port I would appreciate it

Reactions: Selop

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
This is so fun game. For starters it's happening mainly in gym and secondly has a great variety of ladies and best of all Sophie who is quite accurate depiction of my dream girl, mentally and physically.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 168 Votes