Zack SNIDEr

May 8, 2022
Screenshot_29.png Good thing the girl got served with kiełbasa here and not kaszanka... She would really need help to get out from under that table then

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Don't believe so, should be all we get unless major breaking things get fixed or some polish for Steam release.
Well, game as is already has some things (beside the individual endings) that weren't there before, so dealing with the bugs - like Alex becoming unavailable at work after you get her ending (or the sex scene with the blonde girl beside the pool, i get the impression there should be an animation or something when it blinks between "before" & "after") - plus some polish into the "mob ladies" scenes would be pretty nice on itself.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2018
I was so looking forward to 'rescuing whales' part, but oh well...

anyway, its a very decent game, I certainly like the MC's psychological dynamics

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I was so looking forward to 'rescuing whales' part, but oh well...
Yes, some of the rougher humour relating to Big Blue has been taken out or toned down (what on itself ain't a bad thing) but i also miss the vignette of her sinking in the pool. Having the MC rescue her and it turning to lewd shenanigans somehow would have been a fun bonus.

anyway, its a very decent game, I certainly like the MC's psychological dynamics
Indeed, Domiek leans in the "it takes two to dance a tango" school of corruption and defnitely delivers with it.

• Wow
Reactions: Ahmet Kaufman-Katz

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Was this thing in a previous version before the remake?
I distinctly remember "Big Blue" sinking in the pool as one of the random scenes you could get while wandering the many areas of the Gym when no major LI is around. I think the first time it happens there was a segue with the MC struggling to rescue her no lewd shenanigans though

I also have had no luck whatsoever with finding "She Hulk" old sex scenes, it's only the MC's inner monologue that gives me hope of somehow unlocking them still. Also, wasn't it possible to mess around with all ladies in Yoga before finishing class?

Also, Days of Our Knives sounds like a concept ready made for the incest crowd. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rul34_Sinner

chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
Well, how many different endings do each girl have? Does the barista only have one ending? I literally can't figure out what I need to do with her differently. Also bottom right girl never seems to appear for me.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Well, how many different endings do each girl have? Does the barista only have one ending? I literally can't figure out what I need to do with her differently. Also bottom right girl never seems to appear for me.
One ending per girl (though some endings tie-in with other ladies), afaik, pretty straightforward on that.

"Bottom right girl" should be Hikari - just going to the poll between afternoon and night should lead into you bumping into her and starting her storyline. Try getting there early afternoon and hit "skip time" until she appears.

chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
One ending per girl (though some endings tie-in with other ladies), afaik, pretty straightforward on that.

"Bottom right girl" should be Hikari - just going to the poll between afternoon and night should lead into you bumping into her and starting her storyline. Try getting there early afternoon and hit "skip time" until she appears.
Definitely not 1 ending per girl, Amy has 2 endings, and Sophia has 2 endings.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
What is with these lazy ass, low quality shit ending (Blender I think) renders? They look terrible and makes me not wanna re-play the 'complete' edition now. Is this done on purpose just to rush out a Steam version for that Steam money?

Just look at this shit, the characters now look like low poly PS2 characters compared to their Daz couterparts (Thnx good people Nino above for sharing these):

ending_jenna3.png

ending_alex1.png

ending_amyG7.png

ending_amy_shot3.png

Last edited:

Dream adult game

May 11, 2024
Wh
Really good game. LOVE the Amy stuff so far. Not sure if I have gotten all of the content with the cousin yet I've only gotten to the point where you can peep on her in her room after work on wednesdays don't know if there is anything after that or if I'm even supposed to get caught peeping or not.
Where to find amy quest ??

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
PersonalTrainer-1.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.90 star(s) 168 Votes