• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Persona H: The Midnight Channel [v0.4.1 Remake] [DarkDemarley]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Been 3 whole ass days since the update was supposed to come out
To be fair this is a dev that repeatedly makes like 1/4 of the same game then scraps it to redesign it in a slightly different format and style, we are on... shit I don't even know at this point, maybe 3rd or 4th attempt at the same basic 2D game lmao...

I would manage your expectations HEAVILY regarding reliability on this one. 3 days ain't shit, get ready to start crying if he starts in again with the whole "Heyyyy guys so I decided to go in a different direction" (again)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
2024-04-30
Changelog:
In this build, there are multiple characters to meet, some have SSCenes, some have only dialog and some have unlockable photos.
There is a Patron Passcode (which can be found here under the Passwords section) and a shrine god section, which both serve as ways to give back to this community.
There is an introductory Mining minigame to show off the new way of mining, stamina, currency and items.
There is a completely new storyline that has been rewritten by SakakiProdigy, following a new story that is more creative and thoughtful of the original works for persona.

circuit

May 17, 2017
another remake at least he's getting better at drawing heads now the bodies need some work

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PersonaHTheMidnightChannel-0.4.1Remake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

memekingsupreme

Jan 14, 2018
is my game bugged?? nothing's happening after the first chie photo. every bond says maxed for now check later except the slime miner which says to just sell as much ore as i can. I've been mining for like 3 weeks straight its so fucking boring and nothings changing

Reactions: leseki9075
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes