VN Others Completed Period [Final] [Littlewitch]

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
Okay, I finally downloaded all that stuff from the link, but i have no idea how to install in English.
+1 i up that request
found something its hacked in pieces for the free download will download and see if it works just takes damn time with my net
Do you have the magic?

Baelmung

Aug 7, 2020
Okay, I finally downloaded all that stuff from the link, but i have no idea how to install in English.

Do you have the magic?

Win 10 install

Load Image into Daemon Tools.

Run English Installer with Applocale BOTH Japanese and Admin. Will not recognize the disc is in without both for me.

When installed run patch.

Play game. Screen should come up with the words “English Edition” under the Title.

this is the instructions i followed and it worked fine for me i used Virtual Clone drive though since newer daemon tools often have aggressive adware in the install that you cant uncheck. Was just a bit troublesome to install Japanese applocale on my pc but after a bit fiddling worked fine so far havent played yet but menu showed english

i used instead of applocale though cause my old applocale doesnt seem to work correctly under win10 or i just screwed somewhere in the installprocess

And another thing the english install wouldnt recognize the inserted iso unless i had started there the setup so for me i inserted the iso then double clicked it so the jap/jumbled text window showed up let it sit then used locale emulator admin japanese on the english setup file then it found the disk installed then clicked the patch directed it to the install location mainfolder let that run took a few seconds (also in jap admin) and after that just started the game menu showed english game didnt crash on start after menu couldnt play more though but seemed to have worked

charabit781

May 21, 2020
Period was the first game that didn't have full voice mechanic like previous game after the last full voice VN called Rondo Leaflet was final released