Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I would prefer if it was an accident. Whomever using condom and it breaks. When they realise, its too late.
Yeah, since there's nothing to do after it broke, like literally nothing, kid's there and child support has to be paid.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Another point of view of course.

When Mrs Sayuri came onto Oliver, Stefany couldn't really refuse them playing due to what she was doing with Arnold and refusal could've come back to haunt her.

Stefany then joins in.

Stefany gets back home and goes to get fucked by Arnold clearly telling Oliver to sit and just watch, she then leans over Oliver first kissing him and then laying over him to allow Arnold to bareback fuck her doggy.

Oliver didn't object to his wife's involvement whilst Stefany kept him out of her dealings with Arnold.
She didn't tell him to sit down and just watch. Oliver sat on his own accord and watched. The only thing she asked him to do was to get a condom. Y'all just be making shit up.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
here's an updated script for those that don't want to wait for the next update to have pronouns adjustments and other fixes. I saw that someone complained about it last update so I figured I'd try sharing with you guys directly this time.

Red Eclipse

Jul 9, 2022
Great game I really enjoyed it I wish if the wife was the jealous type and wouldn't allow him to have sex with other women and just watch her with other men and masturbate.

May 11, 2022
preview_banner.jpg

Mostrar mais
This is the first preview of the next update.
The previous update ended in the room where Oliver and Arnold's nephews are.
They are waiting for Stefany to join them, but Arnold and Erik arrive before her, finding Jasmine riding Oliver, while Lucas masturbates.
Jasmine gets up from Oliver's cock, and immediately runs to hug Erik and her grandfather. Arnold enjoys his niece's kisses, but Erik can't help but grope the beautiful Jasmine.
2405_preview_01.jpg
However, when Stefany arrives in her room, Jasmine throws herself, with a leap, into her arms...
2405_preview_02.jpg

Let me know in the comments what you think.

As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for more preview.

See you soon!

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes