VN Ren'Py Abandoned Perestroika [v0.1] [Pionerki Games]

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
DmiOIWUXcAMIRvN (1).jpg

Overview:
No sex in USSR? Lesbians in the Soviet Union? Sex before marriage?
Perestroika is a visual novel which focuses on a Soviet girl trying to reconstruct her beliefs in a strict communistic society.
Updated: 08/09/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: Eng/Rus
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
PC/LINUX: - - - -
MAC: - - - -
ANDROID: - - - -

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

kiberme

Jun 9, 2017
As I can foresee the future of this thread - it's destiny is to become a Chernobyl of hazardously stupid jokes.

Incoming vodka, balalaika, Putin, Stalin, Lenin, comrades, no food because communism, KGB, mass-shootings, in Soviet Russia memes meme you, squating, hardbass, adidas, blini, and, of course, the pinnacle of the theme - CYKA BLYAT.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
As I can foresee the future of this thread - it's destiny is to become a Chernobyl of hazardously stupid jokes.

Incoming vodka, balaika, Putin, Stalin, Lenin, comrades, no food because comminism, KGB, mass-shootings, in Soviet Russia memes meme you, squating, harbass, adidas, blini, and, of course, the pinnacle of the theme - CYKA BLYAT.
Okay..

Reactions: Adachi Aqua
Aug 3, 2017
Basically the plot is highschoolers in Russia, with a new american teacher. You mostly play as a girl, Snezhana(???) but randomly and without warning you start controlling other characters. I had trouble making sense of the translation, it's about 15~ minutes long at the moment with one (unavoidable?) sex scene and a couple other bits

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017

Incoming vodka, balalaika, Putin, Stalin, Lenin, comrades, no food because comminism, KGB, mass-shootings, in Soviet Russia memes meme you, squating, hardbass, adidas, blini, and, of course, the pinnacle of the theme - CYKA BLYAT.
That’s gold, Jerry! Gold!

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I was hoping for something like "Everlasting Summer".
I know, that kind of quality is hard to achieve, but still...
Don't like multiple protagonists system and it's absolutely confusing. Also - what the heck with that bell?! I almost had a heart attack!

Reactions: a79

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I like this game, it is a bit confusing about who you are actually playing, and the colour of the text boxes/font is absolutely bloody awful, but nice artwork - a couple of tweaks and I will be following this