Peniban quest stuck?

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
I know this question might seem awkward but i'm stuck at this game at 5 penibans , got the silver peniban , did everything yet one is missing! (I think the yellow one if that's in the game)
Anyone that finished the game can help me? THANKS!
Can /w me or post here .

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
I did that , i went there and nothing , i went ALL over the map where i could see stars , twice !
I even took a paper and started going to the star marked placed and remembering the events that occured , i'm still at 5 penibans!
@bllahbllub
Also i saw the lake , i went everywhere in there and couldn't find the peniban , if possible could you be more specific where and how to get the peniban ? Thank you very much:)
EDIT: Went to horuneko city , it wasnt a lake mb , would appreciate help into getting the yellow one...like exactly where and how . Also nothing from spirit spring.

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
Same problem... At this point I'm fairly certain I've visited pretty much every tile on the map. Maybe the game is bugged.

Edit: Found it! It's actually in Horuneko city, the first building on the north side. Talk to the couple in the northeastern room. @Wolgon

Wally Wall-e

Jan 11, 2019
Me too, I saw the star on the map, but I can't even find any city or lake there, I have gone everywhere and there are only mountains in the northeast.
P/s: can any one show me how to find Horuneko city?

Reactions: antic12

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@Wally Wall-e - please ask these questions on the game thread. That's what it is there for bud :)

bo1ckodan

Apr 3, 2019
Hello, can somebody help me with a walkthrough? Currently i am at the moment when you are supposed to get Gaia's something from the ghost ship. When I try to get to ship it says something like: "we can get close to the ghost ship with that storm in our way". What should I do?

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Hello, can somebody help me with a walkthrough? Currently i am at the moment when you are supposed to get Gaia's something from the ghost ship. When I try to get to ship it says something like: "we can get close to the ghost ship with that storm in our way". What should I do?

View attachment 295444
You need item from sochinbaer island in northwest, but as two guards won't let you in, you need to buy potion of invisibility from pinheels item shop at south.