5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
I thought Dylan would be the one 'popping the cherry' of the new mom on island, but it seems her kids will be the ones on the job.
I truly believe Dylan will be the first one to fuck her but not yet obviously, about her sons since she pull them out of watching Brandi getting fucked now they will have a full erection walking around the house and she will feel guilty of that, afterwards both convince her to help them knowing the fact that she previously already touched them (unintentionally but still counts) and nobody is around she agrees and tell them to never talk about this to anybody and finally she gives them a proper handjob, hope thats the case...

MRhnm1992

Nov 30, 2023
Little by little the moment is approaching for Kelly. From the image: mother, aunt and nephew are going to share a shower together.

Dylan and Brandi are probably going to take a shower to clean up the sex they just had and Kelly will go after them to talk about what they just did in front of her. It's clear that Kelly will still be upset that the two of them have sex.

I love the situation on the cover: Kelly with a "how can you do this?" face; Brandi with a face like "because we love it, sis. Why don't you give it a chance?"; and Dylan in the middle of the two.

Surely, in the middle of the argument, Kelly gets too close to Dylan and he, like when he saw her for the first time, gets hard and Kelly immediately realizes it. Let's remember that she got hornier when the girls, on the beach, reminded her of Dylan's cock. It's clear that she's been curious since she first saw him, when she thought he had like a horse.

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
Little by little the moment is approaching for Kelly. From the image: mother, aunt and nephew are going to share a shower together.

Dylan and Brandi are probably going to take a shower to clean up the sex they just had and Kelly will go after them to talk about what they just did in front of her. It's clear that Kelly will still be upset that the two of them have sex.

I love the situation on the cover: Kelly with a "how can you do this?" face; Brandi with a face like "because we love it, sis. Why don't you give it a chance?"; and Dylan in the middle of the two.

Surely, in the middle of the argument, Kelly gets too close to Dylan and he, like when he saw her for the first time, gets hard and Kelly immediately realizes it. Let's remember that she got hornier when the girls, on the beach, reminded her of Dylan's cock. It's clear that she's been curious since she first saw him, when she thought he had like a horse.
I think Dylan must play safe here and not be pushy and annoying like Rory did with Brandi, instead he should tease Kelly casually and constantly expecting her to play along just like he did when she said if he has his firehose controlled and he replied I dont know, you tell me lol that was a great answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: mickeymcd30
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes