Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
unarmed and defenceless?
I am pretty sure that's a bad idea... however our daughter looks like a succubus and is out to discover her true power... I'd say she found herself some volunteers
Uhhh lightning spell or she could mentally dominate them into a catatonic state (read somewhere in this forum she'd have psychic powers) ... Unless Tinkerer designed this encounter to destroy the daughter's virginity via gangbang ?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Uhhh lightning spell or she could mentally dominate them into a catatonic state (read somewhere in this forum she'd have psychic powers) ... Unless Tinkerer designed this encounter to destroy the daughter's virginity via gangbang ?
Or she could make their dicks implode under heavy pressure, and with goblin parts flying around she turns towards the MC and ask where were they

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Or she could make their dicks implode under heavy pressure, and with goblin parts flying around she turns towards the MC and ask where were they
Mating while bathed in the blood of your enemies... Interesting. I also hope that is the direction this goes in. Do not want to share that big juicy beautiful red butt with anyone.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Mating while bathed in the blood of your enemies... Interesting. I also hope that is the direction this goes in. Do not want to share that big juicy beautiful red butt with anyone.
If you look at previous previews that would explain why MC is shocked

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
If you look at previous previews that would explain why MC is shocked
Uhh yea they were out bathing and then Goblins showed up ? that's what I got out of the 4 images with her poste here out of which two of them are from this river/bathing area scene... unless you are pointing at something else which I missed ? D:

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Quote from Tinkerer: tomorrow isn't possible. After getting some sleep I'm ready to start playtesting. It will probably take me 2 days to get through the initial playtesting and bug fixing. Then I'm letting my quality control guy play it and write a report, which will take another 2 days. After that another day or two to fix any remaining issues and the last scene I'm still busy rendering. So most likely the 28th or 1st of March.
1551021985571.png

Reactions: s278a and CptRexx

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
considering that we were the ones that named her in the first place I doubt it... atleast without useing a cheat editor

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
if enough Patreons request it Tinkerer might be pressured into adding a switch for it (same as Mia's Werewolf scene)... but generally speaking I doubt he'll add that as a feature. You still can try to use online save editors for that though... or simply start a new game maybe

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I'm really loving this game so far, but my god, I despise the random encounters. They're the absolute worst.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes