gooddog

Feb 20, 2019
play the other quests. eventually it will trigger alice's quest. a wealthy suitor will come to marry her.
i don't actually know where in the storyline you are but if you have done the 'distracting her father quest' and 'getting her a key' quest the "the suitor" quest will come eventually.
how could i get this quest "the suitor", i already completed quest "distrackting her father" and "getting her a key" then any clue for trigger new quest for alice storyline??

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
anyone help me i stuck at quest "enhanced fertility" where i can find sister theresa recipe ?
You need to find the diary of the head priestess and Theresa diary. In the temple, this should once spoken with Ziva, let you access the crossroads inn, talk to the innkeeper multiple times. Outside of the inn, you'll find a burnt area

gooddog

Feb 20, 2019
anyone know how to make new quest from ziva ?? when i talk to her, she always says "nice to meet you again...." any clue for next quest ?? i already completed all quest except " cemetary Rumors"

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
anyone know how to make new quest from ziva ?? when i talk to her, she always says "nice to meet you again...." any clue for next quest ?? i already completed all quest except " cemetary Rumors"
if you have done the "swamps" and "ring the bell" quest, that is the end for Ziva's questline for this version. also there is side quest involving Alice( "the perfect wife" quest), although it does not directly involve Ziva, its just at the temple

gooddog

Feb 20, 2019
if you have done the "swamps" and "ring the bell" quest, that is the end for Ziva's questline for this version. also there is side quest involving Alice( "the perfect wife" quest), although it does not directly involve Ziva, its just at the temple
how to get quest "swamps" and " ring the bell" ?? i haven't got that quest before is there something that can trigger that quest to appear??

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
how to get quest "swamps" and " ring the bell" ?? i haven't got that quest before is there something that can trigger that quest to appear??
have you completed the orc stronghold quest and saved the elf? they come after that. look at the walkthrough. it will guide you ;)

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
He is taking more and more time each patch and mostly for the same amount of content :(. I hope this doesn't end in 2 or 3 patches a year like other games.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
i have completed , the last quest i completed is "find enchant book from theresa" for new potion
that's great. so now just go to Ziva and you should get the "Clerical Robes" quest and then comes "ring the bell" and thats the end for Ziva's questline.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i cant really help you on the vampire quest because i did not do it.
edit: if the mc is already calling them 'Master' then you probably can't kill them anymore(im not sure though)
If you kill the vampires you cannot get their scene cause they someway in a part of the story. Also, Tinkerer said himself if you killed them there is no way to return from that. Unless you saved your game before the event, you can redo your mission.
Yeah so I reloaded and tried 3 times to try and get every possible outcome. Once you have met the Vampire sisters and been inducted into the undead party club via drinking the redhead vamp's blood you cannot kill them. If you try to enter the crypt during the day the MC just says "I should let my mistresses get their beauty sleep" or something to that effect. I guess/Hope Tinkerer is just going to introduce their master later on and we get to kill him and become the master of the vampire sisters. Or maybe become his disciple or something furthering the MC's own Power, adding to his accomplishments you know him already being the Chosen one of Nergal and a Quetesh's priest.
Only way to kill the Vamp sisters is if you open up the crypt without knowing that the three fresh corpses in there are actually vampires. The scene had a subtle "GTFO Necrophilia" vibe to it. Since the MC opens the cofin a little and then see's three fresh looking corpses and still decides to open it further with the other option being Let them rest in peace. IDK doesn't fucking a vampire count as necrophilia ?
I believe that is why he made the site for the game
Eh... the Daughter might get him in trouble here too depending on how loli'ish she is, rule 7 on here would definitely apply to her, they initially kicked out Insexual Awakening and Urban X Demons... and the loli/shota there look cartoonish not that realistic but seeing how awesome the Art in this game is how descriptive and well made the faces of all characters are, they would definitely be considered realistic. I don't want this game getting the boot... I should probably look into that Site you mentioned and pray to the gods of Hentai.

Reactions: u z i

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah so I reloaded and tried 3 times to try and get every possible outcome. Once you have met the Vampire sisters and been inducted into the undead party club via drinking the redhead vamp's blood you cannot kill them. If you try to enter the crypt during the day the MC just says "I should let my mistresses get their beauty sleep" or something to that effect. I guess/Hope Tinkerer is just going to introduce their master later on and we get to kill him and become the master of the vampire sisters. Or maybe become his disciple or something furthering the MC's own Power, adding to his accomplishments you know him already being the Chosen one of Nergal and a Quetesh's priest.
Only way to kill the Vamp sisters is if you open up the crypt without knowing that the three fresh corpses in there are actually vampires. The scene had a subtle "GTFO Necrophilia" vibe to it. Since the MC opens the cofin a little and then see's three fresh looking corpses and still decides to open it further with the other option being Let them rest in peace. IDK doesn't fucking a vampire count as necrophilia ?

Eh... the Daughter might get him in trouble here too depending on how loli'ish she is, rule 7 on here would definitely apply to her, they initially kicked out Insexual Awakening and Urban X Demons... and the loli/shota there look cartoonish not that realistic but seeing how awesome the Art in this game is how descriptive and well made the faces of all characters are, they would definitely be considered realistic. I don't want this game getting the boot... I should probably look into that Site you mentioned and pray to the gods of Hentai.
She's shown in the latest previews... looks 18

Reactions: u z i
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes