gooddog

Feb 20, 2019
hey anyone can help me i'm stuck at quest "cemetery rumors" i meet 3 vampires and idk how to complete that quest. and second how i can fuck victory at her house??

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
hey anyone can help me i'm stuck at quest "cemetery rumors" i meet 3 vampires and idk how to complete that quest. and second how i can fuck victory at her house??
if you wish to kill the vampires, visit the cemetery during day time. there is a switch/button beside the tombstone where the vampires are resting, which opens the tomstone and then you can kill them. (i don't know exactly cause i did not kill them and i would suggest you to do the same).
by victory do you mean Victoria(mayor's wife?)
you have visit her late at night. go to the mayor's house and enter through the window (be careful of the guard patrolling) and then gift her a neclace/jewellery.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

gooddog

Feb 20, 2019
if you wish to kill the vampires, visit the cemetery during day time. there is a switch/button beside the tombstone where the vampires are resting, which opens the tomstone and then you can kill them. (i don't know exactly cause i did not kill them and i would suggest you to do the same).
you have visit her late at night. go to the mayor's house and enter through the window (be careful of the guard patrolling) and then gift her a neclace/jewellery.
thx

Reactions: u z i

gooddog

Feb 20, 2019
well i try open tombstone with that button at day time but nothing happen ?? i already meet 3 sister at night before. and when i visited vitoria at night peep on windows she never at there ?? any clue ?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
well i try open tombstone with that button at day time but nothing happen ?? i already meet 3 sister at night before. and when i visited vitoria at night peep on windows she never at there ?? any clue ?
i cant really help you on the vampire quest because i did not do it.
edit: if the mc is already calling them 'Master' then you probably can't kill them anymore(im not sure though)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 17, 2018
If you already met the vampires, you need to capture and feed them 3 bandits or bat breeders. To visit Victoria at night, you need to get her pregnant, and sneak into her room through the window, put the moonflower pollen in her wine, hide next to her bed, and wait.

gooddog

Feb 20, 2019
If you already met the vampires, you need to capture and feed them 3 bandits or bat breeders. To visit Victoria at night, you need to get her pregnant, and sneak into her room through the window, put the moonflower pollen in her wine, hide next to her bed, and wait.
how to get her pregnent??

gooddog

Feb 20, 2019
well i already feed vampires more that 3 times with bandit human or dwarf , i fuck 3 of them and nothing happen ?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
how to get her pregnent??
Umm dude, really?
You do know how girls get pregnant, don't you?!!?

Seriously, you need to have a potion of barrenness.
When she sees it, she will let you come inside.
However, don't actually use it.
Either pretend to drink or switch it for a potion of fertility.

gooddog

Feb 20, 2019
Umm dude, really?
You do know how girls get pregnant, don't you?!!?

Seriously, you need to have a potion of barrenness.
When she sees it, she will let you come inside.
However, don't actually use it.
Either pretend to drink or switch it for a potion of fertility.
when i can show potion of barrenness to her ??

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
when i can show potion of barrenness to her ??
When she comes to collect the rent, say you've got no money.
The first time you do this, she will give you a quest to recover her panties.
Note that you will need to hire Gwynneth as a distraction, which actually costs a lot more than the rent, so you will be lying...
The second time you can't afford to pay, she will ask for sex instead of money.
If you don't have a potion of barrenness, she will make you come outside.
If you do have it, you will show it to her.

gooddog

Feb 20, 2019
When she comes to collect the rent, say you've got no money.
The first time you do this, she will give you a quest to recover her panties.
Note that you will need to hire Gwynneth as a distraction, which actually costs a lot more than the rent, so you will be lying...
The second time you can't afford to pay, she will ask for sex instead of money.
If you don't have a potion of barrenness, she will make you come outside.
If you do have it, you will show it to her.[/QUOTE
thx

Broke and young

Feb 20, 2019
anyone can help me ? i'm stuck in alice storyline. after i fuck her at night next day alice never show up every daytime ?? but i still can repet fuck her at night and noting happen ??

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
anyone can help me ? i'm stuck in alice storyline. after i fuck her at night next day alice never show up every daytime ?? but i still can repet fuck her at night and noting happen ??
play the other quests. eventually it will trigger alice's quest. a wealthy suitor will come to marry her.
i don't actually know where in the storyline you are but if you have done the 'distracting her father quest' and 'getting her a key' quest the "the suitor" quest will come eventually.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
it applies DoT on successfull attacks
Ya guessed that but just not a big user of Poison and such, more of a hoarder, "Keep that safe in my pocket until I really need it" that kinda flawed mindset and all.
In order to use a spirit potion, you must complete a scene. You must get the scene in order to use spirit potion. I may be mistaken cause I've never tried that before.
Well I encountered them during an exploratory run and didn't save after it I guess I'll go over to the cemetery and test if all 3 variations unlock if you bang only one of the vamps and then give em the good ole extreme sunburn.

Only Issue I seem to be having with this game is that after playing for a while it starts slowing down, I guess it consumes a lot of Virtual memory, too much for my poor old laptop it starts burning up after 10-15 minutes of gameplay.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes