U

User_668360

Somebody should warn people that they are about to play a game where every other questline ends with sharing/cucking/ntr. I wouldn't rate it if it wasn't misleading.

I'm not complaining about werewolf scene(except the unimmersive warning screen).
There are only two time ntr happened and the wolf part was cut for those who don't want to see it so now we only have 1 time ntr and that is the orcs so maybe you are on some drugs or something

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
There are only two time ntr happened and the wolf part was cut for those who don't want to see it so now we only have 1 time ntr and that is the orcs so maybe you are on some drugs or something
Even the goblins don't quality for a NTR tag since Shakala is basically shaming the whole tribe, they might have this night with her but a human is better than the whole tribe

Reactions: muttdoggy

halil123

May 23, 2017
Giant and priestess (you can skip so it's okay)
Giant, you and priestess (not optional)
Goblin wedding orgy(not optional)
Werewolf(you can skip)
horse girl(that's a stretch so whatever)

U

User_668360

You don't get any warning. Yes you can skip it if you don't complete the quest I guess.
you get warning that is it ntr and the game tells you do you want to continue i am be not 100 sure but i think before you saw it but later patch made you to skip it if you want

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So just tried this game

1- Why does this not have a ntr or cuck or whatever you call it tag. Because this is basically Cuck's Quest since every girl you get to fuck also fucks somebody else.
2- I don't care if you are a colossal cuck irl and you wanted to create a game for your fetish. But if some guy with a foot fetish created a game where half the scenes were footjob or something AND he didn't state that in title/description that would be bullshit too. There are only 2 girls without cuck scenes and it's because both can't move freely(elf guarding the well and bat slave), lol.
3- Need replay gallery, spirit potions with scattered scenes is the worst idea ever. It's better than nothing I guess.
4- Maybe add some rare items as a quest or boss reward. What's the point of equipments if you only have one choice.
5-Need fast travel or repel. We can "summon or transform" so let him transform to some winged creature and fly between town/temple/castle/orc village.

When you fuck a married/engaged woman, you aren't the "cuck", dude: you are cucking, you know.

halil123

May 23, 2017
When you fuck a married/engaged woman, you aren't the "cuck", dude: you are cucking, you know.
Werewolf(you can skip)

Mayor's wife is covered in cheating tag but there's no ntr or sharing tag.

U

User_668360

idk the sharing and cuck and ntr are like 2% to 5% in the game for now if he think something else what can we do.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I agree . Just update the op with the cuck tag since it's undeniably in the game. (Goblin Orgy)
If it's properly tagged nobody has a reason to complain.

Reactions: halil123

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Werewolf(you can skip)

Mayor's wife is covered in cheating tag but there's no ntr or sharing tag.
NO ONE IN THIS DAMN GAME IS CUCKING THE MAIN CHARACTER, DUDE.

The goblin tribe is practicing polyandry.

I don't remember the giantess and the priestess cucking the MC: when did it happen?

STOP IT AND LEAVE US ALONE

halil123

May 23, 2017
NO ONE IN THIS DAMN GAME IS CUCKING THE MAIN CHARACTER, DUDE.

The goblin tribe is practicing polyandry.

I don't remember the giantess and the priestess cucking the MC: when did it happen?

STOP IT AND LEAVE US ALONE
You can call it whatever you want. It's cucking.

I'm talking about giant brute guarding the temple.

Sorry to disturb your safe space, lol.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I agree . Just update the op with the cuck tag since it's undeniably in the game. (Goblin Orgy)
If it's properly tagged nobody has a reason to complain.

She's fucking her husbands. How can it be "cucking"?

1) She isn't MC's woman. She fucks whoever she wants.

2) She hasn't fucked him yet.

3) She doesn't regard the MC as her man. Likewise, MC doesn't regard her as his woman. How can it be "cucking"?

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
@Trapezio you are about to marry her the tribe itself were not her husbands or something iirc. The custom was that every male in the Tribe can fuck her once before you "lock her down". That is pretty much sharing your spouse. Dude nobody is shaming you for your kinks or some shit. Just add it to the tags and it's done.

Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017

I don't see any ring on the priestess finger mate, she's not mc girl. She is a Priestess of a sex godess, more like a whore than anything.
Anyways it should have sharing tag but mostly for the goblin gangbang.

halil123

May 23, 2017
I don't see any ring on the priestess finger mate, she's not mc girl. She is a Priestess of a sex godess, more like a whore than anything.
Anyways it should have sharing tag but mostly for the goblin gangbang.
That's fair. It is kinda annoying that your "reward" is a threesome with the guy you fought against as part of the quest.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
@Trapezio you are about to marry her the tribe itself were not her husbands or something iirc. The custom was that every male in the Tribe can fuck her once before you "lock her down". That is pretty much sharing your spouse. Dude nobody is shaming you for your kinks or some shit. Just add it to the tags and it's done.

She's/they're telling/warning him that he's going to be her FIRST husband. What did you think was going to happen, pal?

I CALL IT POLYANDRY, dude. Do you know what "polyandry" means?

Moreover, the game is pointing out what the goblins' sex ratio is. WHAT the HELL did you expect?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes