titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Question : How to meet the giantess ? And does somebody know where to go to obtain the glasses for the stable ? Thank you by advance and good night :D

Maximus

May 2, 2017
I'm stuck inside the "Giantess bedroom", I slept there and can't get out in the morning,
is it a bug?

Maximus

May 2, 2017
Question : How to meet the giantess ? And does somebody know where to go to obtain the glasses for the stable ? Thank you by advance and good night :D
Remember Shakla? (the female orc), go to that forest but before you reach that,
you'll see a path going north.
About the glasses, ask the blacksmith first, he'll tell you to find a crystal, you can
buy the crystal from the Potion house, then get back to the blacksmith and he'll
tell you to come back next morning.

Reactions: garbagegarbage0110

VRBorg

May 25, 2017
I can't "rent" the room anymore :( I go to barkeeper and ask him, he says I already rented it. When I want to enter the room, it ways, I have to rent it :( any1 knows if I can do something with my save , I don't wanna start again :(

Schwayguy

Aug 23, 2016
I can't "rent" the room anymore :( I go to barkeeper and ask him, he says I already rented it. When I want to enter the room, it ways, I have to rent it :( any1 knows if I can do something with my save , I don't wanna start again :(
same, tried to fix it with save ditor but it fucked up my save and cant even open it now
gotta start from the beginning :p

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I got the same bug so i reloaded the previous save after getting the key to the basement and it worked after i accidently asked again to the prostitute to create a diversion for the barkeeper. I could rent a room after that. I don't know if this can help you or not, but the quest with the daughter can be re-launched several times.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Does anyone knows how to get the spare key the barkeepers daughter asking for?
1. First hunt for bore in the Goblin area, you will get bore carces.
2. Talk to the lady in the shop, and select buy meat, she will ask for Bore Carcess. Give it to her.
3. She will then chop and give you 2 pieces of stake.
4. In the Inn go down the cellar and give the stake to the dog.
5. Go to the top and click the blinking star on the create, MC will say it is to high, need something to climb on.
6. Go back in the same room and pull and push the create.
7. Once you get the key. You will need clay that you can find out side in the far south near a lake/pond.
8. Go to the Armor guy and he will tell you how to mold the key.
9. Once you make the key go back to the In and talk to the Innkeepers daughter.
10. You will then have to rent the room and sleep. Wolla you get the sex scene.

Hope that is pretty much clear. :)

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes