Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Nachio2009 understands my pain about the lamps. Maybe it's been changed recently, but the 1.32 guide doesn't even MENTION the festival lamps. Maybe, this is a quest for the next update?
Not just you...I've checked everywhere and, despite KNOWING I grabbed the lamps from the marsh, can't find one damn place to set them up in Weirdwood!

arielagree

Nov 5, 2018
Everi gave birth but now I can't seem to talk to her, so I don't know how to learn summon. Anyone know what's up?

Edit: Nevermind, I needed to click on the square next to her and not her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to complete 'get past the granny'? (Mia's grandma)
learn summoning and interact with the direwolf that ran past her
Not just you...I've checked everywhere and, despite KNOWING I grabbed the lamps from the marsh, can't find one damn place to set them up in Weirdwood!
You can only place the lanterns after talkeing to Catleah... the player will think about helping her cheer up
I tried this in an earlier version... maybe you need to do this BEFORE fixing the temple light

D

Deleted member 238517

Anyone have a save file and would know where to put it? I don't want to start a new game for this.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
learn summoning and interact with the direwolf that ran past her

You can only place the lanterns after talkeing to Catleah... the player will think about helping her cheer up
I tried this in an earlier version... maybe you need to do this BEFORE fixing the temple light
I've tried talking to Catleah but literally nothing happens. Probably a bug or something

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
Can I ask what kind of femdom content does this game offer? Can I actually be part of some femdom relationship with a character? Or is it only some one time event that happens during the game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Some characters have a superior position in the relationship with the player (Frida [Giantess], Erevi [Darkelf/Drow Priestess] and the Vampire Sisters all treat the player like an underling instead of a lover... but they are still kinda lovely)

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Hmm...Mauser45 you and I have the same prob. Also, whoever gave that advice to you must have had lucky triggers or something, because "cheering" Caleah up opens the grab ruined village totem quest. Which is a main quest that brings you to the swamplands in the first place. Which without it, you would never even have had the opportunity of finding the lamps...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Maybe your mistake is that you try to pick the lanterns up dureing your first travel there... I didn't and only after talkeing to Caleah I went back to the swamp to collect the lantern and place them near the village stream.

Reactions: Nachio2009

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
So I've been playing the game, but I got stuck at the spider queen. She seems to be impossible to beat. I'm level 7 and have all the gear I know of (sword, shield, open helmet, cloth, ring). If she has 90 hp, I'm not even getting her below half. I end up spamming bandanas when I'm at 30 hp, but it is no use. It gives me nothing since her attack + poison effect cancel it out. I also see no point in grinding levels any further. The only thing a level up seems to be giving is 4 more hp, which is not that great and I would have to grind for hours until it would have some real effect in the spider queen fight. Any tips?

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Evangelion-01 so that's ANOTHER thing I didn't do properly...maybe I should restart the whole game? Is there some way to "import" my level and cash to a new game? I mean, not to mention all my items and potions and whatnot....

Apr 26, 2018
Leveling up just increase your hp and mp by little amounts. For getting a spell (only way to do good damage in the early-mid game) you must go east of the giantess house and enter the castle, and advance the quests there.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes