t727

Jan 4, 2018
victoria must pregnant to triger the quest. use potion fertility
I've had sex with her many many times also waiting for the 7 day cycle and use the potion when she's about to collect the "rent" but nothing happens.
I've also gave her the black undergarments but I can't "fill her up" during the two different sex scenes.
So how do I get her pregnant?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I've had sex with her many many times also waiting for the 7 day cycle and use the potion when she's about to collect the "rent" but nothing happens.
I've also gave her the black undergarments but I can't "fill her up" during the two different sex scenes.
So how do I get her pregnant?
You need a potion of bareness and fertility. She will ask you to show her the bareness potion and drink it and then you'll have the option to switch them around.

Reactions: Bigeggs and t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
You need a potion of bareness and fertility. She will ask you to show her the bareness potion and drink it and then you'll have the option to switch them around.
Thanks!
Now I've finally knocked her up and completed the current content (v.1.21).

Reactions: Tataro

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I finished it
The quest says beth won't go out with you untill you prove your reliability
YOu have to get the mission to regain the temple. The drunk in the bar or old war hero, is her father, once you help get his life back on track (and regain control of the temple) you can go back to her and ask her out.

Ziva says about getting guards to clear out the orcs, but the mayor refuses. Go to the bar talk to the drunk, unless you did and he already ran off. You'll find him in the forest to the right (est) of the village! Then go to Ziva, when you both return to the village the war hero is sober and waiting to help aide you in killing!

jkbronco

Apr 27, 2018
there is a bug in compressed file. because there is no transfer star in the west om cemetrery. after i got quest from ziva
I have the same issue. Is there more than one note to find? Found a diary page but no reference of going west in that.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I have the same issue. Is there more than one note to find? Found a diary page but no reference of going west in that.
there are notes on the second floor in a corner and a diary on the first floor, but the quest doesn't actually update, once you read both just go west of the cemetary

jkbronco

Apr 27, 2018
there are notes on the second floor in a corner and a diary on the first floor, but the quest doesn't actually update, once you read both just go west of the cemetary
No active node there so no can do. Also cannot find the note in the corner. All rooms locked but 1 where diary is.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes