Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Getting an error after the fire "puzzle". Can't enter the next area. At area transition I get: "TypeError -- Cannot read property '26' of undefined".

Also those new puzzles are anything but fun as far as I'm concerned. The first one is okay, but the second one is a major pain in the ass.
Unfortunately that happens when you use an old save. only remedy is to start a new game.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I know I asked this before about the second appearance of the Female Goblin and was told it was random. But for the better part of an hour I've been going and returning each day and still no sign of the her.

After the first encounter, how does she reappear, like is it at a new location, do I need to be somewhere specific.
or should I have done certain steps in the first encounter.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016

So what's new?
- New areas beyond the mountain pass (in the previous version this was blocked by an avalanche.
- A new character (the sorceress).
- New puzzles and quests
- New enemies and items
- Two new buildings in the village (They can't be entered yet, it's in preparation for the next update).
- Increased healing and MP recovery rates for sleeping.
- Minor bug fixes and spelling corrections.
Meaning : No new content :test:

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
I know I asked this before about the second appearance of the Female Goblin and was told it was random. But for the better part of an hour I've been going and returning each day and still no sign of the her.

After the first encounter, how does she reappear, like is it at a new location, do I need to be somewhere specific.
or should I have done certain steps in the first encounter.
For me she reappeared when I investigated a boar corpse that was laying around (in the same area you meet her first).

-------------------------

Guess I'll start a new save in this version. Really not looking forward to doing those puzzles again though :p.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For me she reappeared when I investigated a boar corpse that was laying around (in the same area you meet her first).

-------------------------

Guess I'll start a new save in this version. Really not looking forward to doing those puzzles again though :p.
Thanks, that certainly did the trick, once I found the boar, I saved at that point and just reloaded when she didn't appear.

Cankicker

Jul 1, 2017
You get bonus scenes with the Sorceress if you capture something bigger than a rabbit like a Boar or Bat Creature. You can capture a Bat Breeder and keep her in the dungeon.

Reactions: Goldfish

suprbbsnipo

May 17, 2017
which variable should i use for cheat engine in this game... and there are 4 programs to choose from of the same game.... hmmm confused
You use the third program to edit in-game values, but that takes way too long. I recommend either using saveeditonline.com or the save editor by crapier on GitHub.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Where do you find Alice? She told me to find her when I am ready. Am I supposed to do something first?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Where do you find Alice? She told me to find her when I am ready. Am I supposed to do something first?
She asked you to do something about her father, if you have done that then simply returning to the Inn will cause her to appear.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Can somebody tell me :

-Where can I find the tavern girl once she tells me to distract her father. She tells me to come see her when i'm ready but I can't find her anywhere.

-I can't raise Frieda affection, well i don't know what gift i should give her, do I need to make an enlargement potion or something ?

-Can't find the orc the second time.

Edit : Can't find the map neither.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can somebody tell me :

-Where can I find the tavern girl once she tells me to distract her father. She tells me to come see her when i'm ready but I can't find her anywhere.

-I can't raise Frieda affection, well i don't know what gift i should give her, do I need to make an enlargement potion or something ?

-Can't find the orc the second time.
1- You don't find her, go and talk to the prostitute and ask her to distract the father, saying it's as a favour to him and the tavern girl will reappear.

2- For Frieda, you start of by giving her a padlock and from then Bushels of Vegetables

3-For the female goblin not orc look for a dead boar near where you found her the first time. it will randomly appear. I recommend saving before touching it, because it'll be random for her to appear as well. Then you need to find her a third by looking for a dead goblin and just do the same as with the dead boar.

Reactions: Dictateur

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
One last question though (sorry for the double post)

To make the spare key i need to talk to the armorsmith, but since I didn't retrieve his dog, he doesn't talk about the key, so i suppose i have to do his quest first, but where is his dog ?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes