VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
The method to save is: create a new directory called 'game directory/www/save' under the directory where there is the file exe and then you are able to save
thanks i did the same and it works... thanks to that error message..

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
which variable should i use for cheat engine in this game... and there are 4 programs to choose from of the same game.... hmmm confused

drHaKo

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone can let me know how to kill the spider...i keep getting stuck..i mean cant kill the spider leader...
make sure that you are strong enough.
there is no anti poison potion. poison will fade away after some time. make sure you have healing potion.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
At that point you only have access to bandages, you get access to healing potions after, oh and antidote as well right after you no longer no need it the most.

I beat it at lv5. just kept attacking and finally lucked out and didn't get poisoned.

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
this kind of games is for me like heronine or crack for a junkie, is true that lack of creativity and the models are to standard but i still enjoyed.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
With the female goblin, do I need to do something in order to get her to reappear. or is it just random.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

So what's new?
- New areas beyond the mountain pass (in the previous version this was blocked by an avalanche.
- A new character (the sorceress).
- New puzzles and quests
- New enemies and items
- Two new buildings in the village (They can't be entered yet, it's in preparation for the next update).
- Increased healing and MP recovery rates for sleeping.
- Minor bug fixes and spelling corrections.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Getting an error after the fire "puzzle". Can't enter the next area. At area transition I get: "TypeError -- Cannot read property '26' of undefined".

Also those new puzzles are anything but fun as far as I'm concerned. The first one is okay, but the second one is a major pain in the ass.

Biglove69

May 22, 2017
Getting an error after the fire "puzzle". Can't enter the next area. At area transition I get: "TypeError -- Cannot read property '26' of undefined".

Also those new puzzles are anything but fun as far as I'm concerned. The first one is okay, but the second one is a major pain in the ass.
i am got same thing

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes