Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
can you add a walkthrough of your mission ? i cant find the mountain :c
The cutscene when you open the house is the only new thing. The mountain thing was a joke that you probably misunderstood if you aren't fluent in English.

I followed the steps exactly and the door is locked for me :/

And yea im running use the game exe, since i dont even have the other exes anymore, tried a bunch of stuff but cant get it to work.
If you used EnigmaUnpacker which created the new folder with the Game.exe and it still doesn't work that means you didn't do step 4.

Frosthunter

Nov 11, 2017
I followed the steps exactly and the door is locked for me :/

And yea im running use the game exe, since i dont even have the other exes anymore, tried a bunch of stuff but cant get it to work.
change the www folder when you finish the steps

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
when i unpack !! third and fouth section its says its not protected by enigma2 found .reloc ? something wrong

[+] Filename: E:\games\Peasants Quest NYD141\Peasants Quest NYD141\Game.exe
[+] MD5: 76ab6c2e984ab3855e665a05ee296916
[+] x86 executable
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found ".reloc"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
when i unpack !! third and fouth section its says its not protected by enigma2 found .reloc ? something wrong

[+] Filename: E:\games\Peasants Quest NYD141\Peasants Quest NYD141\Game.exe
[+] MD5: 76ab6c2e984ab3855e665a05ee296916
[+] x86 executable
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found ".reloc"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.
I'm not sure, but it looks like you unpacked the game and then tried to unpack the files you already unpacked. You only need to use EnigmaUnpacker once. If you only did it once though then idk.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i had downloaded the compressed ver ? is tht the issue ?
Yeah probably. Try doing only step 4 in the instructions. Just put the "www" folder from the mod in your game folder.

woooop111

Jan 21, 2018
When I move the www folder from the mod to the %DEFAULT FOLDER% it says there are several files with the same name, should I be skipping or replacing those?

woooop111

Jan 21, 2018
Okay, I'm getting a blank white screen whenever I try to run game.exe but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can someone please help? Here's what I'm doing:

1) Unpacking the normal game exe
2)Copying and pasting my www folder into %default folder%
3) Moving the www folder that came with the mod into %default folder%. At this point it says there are 6 files with the same name as files already in there. I've tried both replacing the files and skipping them.
4) Running game.exe

And at this point all I get is a blank white screen. Can someone help me out please?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Okay, I'm getting a blank white screen whenever I try to run game.exe but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can someone please help? Here's what I'm doing:

1) Unpacking the normal game exe
2)Copying and pasting my www folder into %default folder%
3) Moving the www folder that came with the mod into %default folder%. At this point it says there are 6 files with the same name as files already in there. I've tried both replacing the files and skipping them.
4) Running game.exe

And at this point all I get is a blank white screen. Can someone help me out please?
2) Are you sure the www folder you're putting in only has your saves?
3) Replace them.
4) You're running the Game.exe that's inside %default folder% right?

PappaPablo

Jul 28, 2018
2) Are you sure the www folder you're putting in only has your saves?
3) Replace them.
4) You're running the Game.exe that's inside %default folder% right?
Im having the exact same issue and im sure the folder only has my saves. theres 3 files in there. i did everything step by step but im still getting a white screen

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Im having the exact same issue and im sure the folder only has my saves. theres 3 files in there. i did everything step by step but im still getting a white screen
Make sure you're not using the compressed version of the game. Do you have enough space on your HDD and are you sure you waited long enough for the EnigmaUnpacker to fully complete?

If so I'm not really sure what you're doing wrong, sorry.

PappaPablo

Jul 28, 2018
Make sure you're not using the compressed version of the game. Do you have enough space on your HDD and are you sure you waited long enough for the EnigmaUnpacker to fully complete?

If so I'm not really sure what you're doing wrong, sorry.
how so i determine if i have the compressed version and if i dont then where can i get it
because i downloaded the game from the main thread where your mod is linked and i only have the exe file and www folder when i extract it all

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
how so i determine if i have the compressed version and if i dont then where can i get it
because i downloaded the game from the main thread where your mod is linked and i only have the exe file and www folder when i extract it all
You don't have the compressed version then.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes