Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SAMMyhk

this mod is perfect for PQ, i loved it, it saves unnecessary grinding in the game. getting victim for vampires is lot easier. the idea of scene gallery is excellent so that i can revisit the scenes i played. My only concern is all the girls of the perticular update will not be there in scene gallery only some girls are present and few others will be added in next update. Anyway thank u Lain for the excellent update. Hoping mod update will be soon released as new update of the game is officially launched
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AB2

This mod does its job really well. Cheats are on point to combat grinding and the scene gallery is a very nice addition.

Installation is a bit complicated and some people have minor complaints about the scene gallery but you have to take into consideration that rpgm is not the best and that there are limitations. Not to mention that stuff like this should be in the main game.

I for one don't use the replay gallery much and if it makes installation easier i would like to see the cheats as a separate option from the scene gallery.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

osheila

why not give the version of the game already installed ?
    too difficult to install ,I'm losing way too much time installing and trying to make it work
    I had to reinstall several times to try to make it work
  4. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

The mod does everything you could ask it to do, if you want to play it helps cut the grind to whatever degree you want, if you want to see the CG it helps you access them, as of this review it's also kept rapidly up to date. A few scenes not being in the gallery is the only flaw and that's noted as being worked on. Five stars as mods go. (Update: After several months it appears those scenes have still not been added and it may not be keeping up with newer versions, dropping a star.)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Machadao007

Serves it's purpose, unlike some other stuff. i hate the grind on this type of games, really do. <3
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Goblin Baily: DILF

I'll give this mod a 3 star, not because it's bad. it's good and doesn't differ too much from the base game. why won't I give it a higher rating? because reached a certain point in the base game exp and gold aren't as important