Cheat Mod RPGM Peasants Quest Gallery & Cheat Mod

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 5, 2022
Does this work for 3.32 or does it need to be updated?
it should still work, as 3.32 was just some bug fixes, and some minor teaks and QoL updates. (I.E. enemies should be less likely to target your canine companion, and the vamp sisters get a pregnancy bonus after giving birth to enough children gargolyes, etc)

Thebreeder1990

Mar 7, 2023
if you installed the mod correctly, there should be a glowing orb in front of the tree in the center of town. you click on it, and you'll be able to select the cheat menu. from there, you can add exp, gold, potions and even turn off affection decay as well.
Well apparently I didn't because there is no blue orb in front of the tree

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello!
There is a bug I'm having in the Giant Camp for one of the quest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit- I decide to try removing the Mods which I should have done first before posting and the quest work wonderfully. I guess somehow in the Map code to enter Hilda tents mix up with the Mods Gallery Room.

Last edited:
May 5, 2022
are we getting an update?
i imagine we should...Peasant's Quest's new update is planned to be released sometime next month...provided everything goes smoothly (I.E. remaining work tinkerer has in regards to the patch, bug testing going smoothly, nothing too demanding that requires his attention IRL, etc) its mostly Beth's old images and scenes being updated, plus any new stuff for her.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
i imagine we should...Peasant's Quest's new update is planned to be released sometime next month...provided everything goes smoothly (I.E. remaining work tinkerer has in regards to the patch, bug testing going smoothly, nothing too demanding that requires his attention IRL, etc) its mostly Beth's old images and scenes being updated, plus any new stuff for her.
yeah.. Jong said it was updated on patreon and it'll be posted here after a week.. should've been posted here last Friday.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
yeah.. Jong said it was updated on patreon and it'll be posted here after a week.. should've been posted here last Friday.
I tend to only release new versions when content is added, 3.32 was just bugfixes from what I understand so the 3.31 version should work fine.

Reactions: YameteDesu
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote