Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
:unsure: Either I did something wrong or not everything is described here. Because I still can't fuck Rachel
There are two steps missing in the above walk through:
"He doesn't care about that either"
"No stay as she is"
"No, he wants to see more teasing"
"He can see they're getting swollen like she said they would"
This triggers her to get naked and the MC to follow, sorta. I still haven't smashed, but at least shes naked lol. Letting the vibe go to setting 2 and staying there seems to be a bad sign.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
The further I get into this game the more I like it. This game is already incredibly complex and you can see that the developers are weaving potential new branches in all over the place. You play puzzle games on your phone all the time, if you solve the Peach puzzles you don't get gold coins, you get to smash. Anyone with the audacity to complain about any aspect of this game is either an idiot, an entitled brat, or some other similarly situated psychoses that does not reflect well on your character.
As a self appointed representative of both the moron and brat factions. I beg to differ, through experience , observation and pure concentrated ignorance ... we will be talking shit. The models can be attractive , the seduction q/a should be more intuitive and better communication regarding release time. That is honest criticism.

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
As a self appointed representative of both the moron and brat factions. I beg to differ, through experience , observation and pure concentrated ignorance ... we will be talking shit. The models can be attractive , the seduction q/a should be more intuitive and better communication regarding release time. That is honest criticism.
I see your points. I know that you've addressed all of these issues all in your game and I can't wait to play it, when is the release date?

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
There are two steps missing in the above walk through:
"He doesn't care about that either"
"No stay as she is"
"No, he wants to see more teasing"
"He can see they're getting swollen like she said they would"
This triggers her to get naked and the MC to follow, sorta. I still haven't smashed, but at least shes naked lol. Letting the vibe go to setting 2 and staying there seems to be a bad sign.
Yeah...I smashed lol!

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
I see your points. I know that you've addressed all of these issues all in your game and I can't wait to play it, when is the release date?
Ha slick...I saw what you did there well played, um game paused atm(yeah bro). Daz is seriously kicking my ass with these bbw / ssbbw sex pose scenes, along with Dforce in general.Working on a comic instead based on the images I posted in the gilf thread. This will allow me to build a core fanbase, with an eaiser/quicker product to fullfill and appease said fanbase.

The update and release cycles for these games are quite long and one can assume it's a tedious and time consuming task especially if your the only dev and have an actual life. This in turn creates a feast and famine cycle for us end users.

Side note it took me 11 hrs to render a 1 second sex animation scene in 1080p -_- sigh wtf. Then I realized people use render farms online.

Also Vivien is actively working on an update.Usually their Alter-Ego post an updated splash screen which histocally meant the game is weeks away vs justing being away.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
Ha slick...I saw what you did there well played, um game paused atm(yeah bro). Daz is seriously kicking my ass with these bbw / ssbbw sex pose scenes, along with Dforce in general.Working on a comic instead based on the images I posted in the gilf thread. This will allow me to build a core fanbase, with an eaiser/quicker product to fullfill and appease said fanbase.

The update and release cycles for these games are quite long and one can assume it's a tedious and time consuming task especially if your the only dev and have an actual life. This in turn creates a feast and famine cycle for us end users.

Side note it took me 11 hrs to render a 1 second sex animation scene in 1080p -_- sigh wtf. Then I realized people use render farms online.

Also Vivien is actively working on an update.Usually their Alter-Ego post an updated splash screen which histocally meant the game is weeks away vs justing being away.
That's kinda my point, this shit is hard. All of the sp-called "games" I have played so far, mostly Chaixas, it's just been a matter of clicker finger exercise or a clickable adult comic. This one actually has rewards and consequences, in other words, it's an actual game. You can always improve the aesthetics, but the experience he is creating has the potential to change the genre. I'm almost glad that I just found this later rather than sooner because I am already excited about the next phase of the story. Good luck with yours.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes