Ren'Py Abandoned Paying Guest [v0.10] [DelightedWolf]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DragonL

Dragon Person
Sep 14, 2016
main_menu.png

Plot:
As the player you will experience different story lines and dating scenarios with many different girls. You arrive in a new city but you have nowhere to live. Your sister Amy's friend Katherine lives in the city and is short on cash so she agrees to have you as a paying guest until you find a place of your own.
What sort of adventures await you in this game is up to you to find. There are many locations to explore in a big city. This is an open city sandbox like game which has the potential to keep on expanding.
Updated: 14/07/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.10 Fixed
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Download:
- - -

6TNN7tU.jpg OJKnfqk.jpg PuJepmR.jpg cNlGzV5.jpg RpoSikZ.jpg LltYmZo.jpg ooxGVw6.jpg

woody

Jan 31, 2017
everything you click on says not implemented yet,very basic so far but it could turn out a very good game if the links are implemented especially in the bedroom,one to watch

Reactions: Berserk

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Hi Anon, I'm glad you are coming like a PAYING guest in my house. So you are going to sleep on the sofa because I have only one bedroom. By the way, we have only one bathroom. it is in my bedroom so you can't use it when I'm home and during the night.

Seems legit :WutFace:

S

SCATBORD_VIKING

oh good more low effort 0.00000001 alpha games trying to get rich on patreon

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
This game appears to have no real content yet, or am I missing something?

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I had to recheck this, because of a funny title on svs
DelightedWolf Paying Guest Incest Game 2017 Version 04
idiots there, unless i missed something crucial.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
can someone give me a mega mirror. mediafire always give networkerror after 67%

kukurrutu

Aug 8, 2016
is this really an update? One more scene and for as rare as it could look for a rem'py without end, you cant replay it, so if you guys reache it save first. As if the big update ( ironic mode) wasnt enought, i have to doubt his bug fixing, after you reach 700 or so affection and perform the second scene (naked cuddling) you only can improve relation by spying on her on the shower and repiting the scene, as all other options vanish.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
After watching the shower scene the UI disappear, so i don't know what time is it anumore, not Kath affection...

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote