Patreon, URL, Payoneer and concerns

PotatoFlakes

Apr 9, 2024
Hello. I have been creating art on Patreon for about four years and I recently received an email from Payoneer, asking for info about my business.

Among other things, they're asking for an URL to my business' website / online store's web page / Linkedin profile page, etc.
The thing is... I don't have my own website or online store. All I have is my +18 Patreon profile with some NSFW-ish work there (only available for paid patrons). Would it be safe to send them my Patreon URL?

Has anyone else been in this situation?

orellion

May 12, 2023
Does Payoneer allow NSFW content?

What many people may or may not realize is that all the current payment processing options available for developers to take payouts with (PayPal, Stripe, and Payoneer) ALL have policies banning the use of their services for the exchange of adult content.

PotatoFlakes

Apr 9, 2024
Does Payoneer allow NSFW content?

What many people may or may not realize is that all the current payment processing options available for developers to take payouts with (PayPal, Stripe, and Payoneer) ALL have policies banning the use of their services for the exchange of adult content.
Not directly, although I heard payment processors agreed to deal with Patreon's adult content, because Patreon gave them guaranties.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Hello. I have been creating art on Patreon for about four years and I recently received an email from Payoneer, asking for info about my business.

Among other things, they're asking for an URL to my business' website / online store's web page / Linkedin profile page, etc.
The thing is... I don't have my own website or online store. All I have is my +18 Patreon profile with some NSFW-ish work there (only available for paid patrons). Would it be safe to send them my Patreon URL?

Has anyone else been in this situation?
anyone having a payoneer and earning enough money will get this email sooner or later. i haven't heard anyone getting canned from payoneer for showing their nsfw patreon or for getting paid from patreon for their nsfw project. patreon allegedly have deals in place with their payment processors which should prevent this.

PotatoFlakes

Apr 9, 2024
anyone having a payoneer and earning enough money will get this email sooner or later. i haven't heard anyone getting canned from payoneer for showing their nsfw patreon or for getting paid from patreon for their nsfw project. patreon allegedly have deals in place with their payment processors which should prevent this.
Thanks for your reply!

Makes me wonder if they "explore" the URLs provided. Also, would my Patreon's link be enough for them even if it doesn't my IRL name/data?