Patreon Game requests

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
This is a thread for everyone to request patreon games that are not currently available on the site. The most requested games will be uploaded. I will also take requests for games that are hard to find. Please not if a game is only 3 minutes long with no content or not asked for enough then i will not be uploading it. And sorry to the moderators if this thread is in the wrong place.

Reactions: if95

MrSid

May 7, 2017
If you have the game "Stranded with benefits" ep2 full version and can upload it, it will be much appreciated:) Currently only v0.5 is here on this site

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Only episode one is full. Episode 2 is 0.5 at the moment there is no download link for 0.6 on there patreon at the moment. However an update was due out last week so maybe its been delayed

Last edited:

shadypro

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2017
You want games that are hard to find, okay. :D

Good luck finding something else than a demo.
Latest few versions of this one also.
Another one which is hard to find updates for.
Only the censored version is shared, the uncensorred patreon one is not.
Latest version of this one is also not publicly available.

This are just a few games off the top of my head, if you want I can suggest you some more later.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Whorelords i will upload when they send me download link as there patreon is really weird and they send you the link. WIll give the others a good go

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You want games that are hard to find, okay. :D

Good luck finding something else than a demo.
Latest few versions of this one also.
Another one which is hard to find updates for.
Only the censored version is shared, the uncensorred patreon one is not.
Latest version of this one is also not publicly available.

This are just a few games off the top of my head, if you want I can suggest you some more later.
Weird, I'm almost 100% sure that I had an uncensored version of Green Shadow Rachel back in the days. (Probably from some torrent)

MrSid

May 7, 2017
Only episode one is full. Episode 2 is 0.5 at the moment there is no download link for 0.6 on there patreon at the moment. However an update was due out last week so maybe its been delayed
OK thanks for clarifying

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
My appologies to anyone who has requested a game and has yet to recieve the link. I am uploading as fast as i can. And i am currently doing numerous bug fixes, 3 translations and 2 modified games. HAve uploaded the fixed version of jacobs rebound and living with serena . Have also filled the request for hitomi my stepsister. Along with numerous other games that are not even worth posting on the site. I will send out links as soon as they are done please have a little patience.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I will post a good proportion of the game requests posted here and sent to my inbox tommorow. They will be posted as links here amd sent to the staff to post on game threads

Reactions: if95

if95

May 3, 2017
I will post a good proportion of the game requests posted here and sent to my inbox tommorow. They will be posted as links here amd sent to the staff to post on game threads

New Paths v0.11...couldn't find anywhwere

thanks in advance