Patreon Alternative

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Hi! After new rules of Patreon that made some creators loose their pages, I´m proud to say that we are launching today an new crowdfunding platform alternative: .

We made this croudfunding focused on adult content for games, digital comics and e-books. We use e a safe payment partner (Payza) for the backers and creators.

We accept adult content for this type of projects. Of course that everything must be right by the law!

Hope that everyone enjoys!

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Based in Brazil is not really starting out on good terms with all the stuff going on there.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
The biggest problem in my eyes for now is that you dont see any project on this platform unless you sign up first. Most of people wouldn't sign up an a site that they dont see. I hope the best for you and your project, but i really think there will be lost of month to pass until you reach atleast a bit trust by the users.

Reactions: UserX

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The biggest issue you are going to run into... Is this a privately owned company, a partnership, or a corporation? How long has it been in existence? Do you have proof of the legality of running said business and website within the country of origin? What companies are you partnered up with if any, for providing things such as payments to members and so forth? What banking institutes are you partnered with if any?

You can't seriously just throw something together over night and expect folks to make use of it without weighting the risks and benefits...

Plus, when I attempted to open this website (which does not instill confidence):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Add to all this, the following information regarding Payza:

Reactions: Yoshiiki

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
Well, Zippity, you certainly called it on this one.

On March 22nd, just a few days after you wrote that post, the owners of Payza were indicted by a federal grand jury in the District of Columbia on charges alleging they operated an unlicensed money service business. ( )

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, Zippity, you certainly called it on this one.

On March 22nd, just a few days after you wrote that post, the owners of Payza were indicted by a federal grand jury in the District of Columbia on charges alleging they operated an unlicensed money service business. ( )
That's why it pays to do the research before just jumping into something... Especially with the very complex world of international business... Just because it sounds good, doesn't necessarily mean it is good...

With a bunch of these supposed Patreon alternatives popping up, or being created, primarily put together by first timers in the world of international business and with all the various forms of international tax laws and business laws, be weary about throwing your money their way until you do your own background investigating and research... Both into them, as well as their partners... You don't want to get scammed, or be the victim of bad business practices or end up regretting your decision to go with unknown startups that may or may not have experience in the business they are running... It's understandable that Patreon rules are upsetting a lot of folks, but there were lots of other tried and tested sources of gaining donation funds before Patreon and sites like it... I'm surprised folks don't just return to those methods, or seek other crowd sourcing companies that perhaps have been around for a while... Just remember the ole adage, "Buyer Beware" or in the case of these newer hosts, "Donators Beware"...

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor