VN Ren'Py Abandoned Past Blasters [v0.1] [Optimist Prime]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
opCoverPhoto.png
Overview:
You are Marky McSky, an 18-year-old ne'er-do-well who has befriended the mad scientist Professor Emma Braun. She convinces you to go on an errand for her in her newly built time machine, leaving you stranded in 1955 when it breaks down. With her help, your pent-up hormones, and the young (and not so young) ladies of Mill Valley, you must collect energy for the FUX capacitor so that you can return to your own time.
Updated: 03/06/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features
:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win/Lin: - - -
Mac: - - -

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
i mean not to be mean but not all of us can be artists. If this game had better art i would def try at it.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Saw the thumbnails and thought, hey this has a Summertime Saga feel to it. Clicked on the thumbnails and reevaluated that thought to Summertime Saga on meth. Still better than I can draw...
I really had to think about what you said. "Still better than I could draw". Hmm OK, that's probably true but Yeesh! The faces are just Gawd Awful. Definitely hire an artist. Umm... I like the Dev's name: Optimist Prime.

MorahBieno

Development Consultant & Revisions Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Wowee, this one's tough. On one hand, I can SEE the polished version of this game, and a potentially great hook for it if your mom/aunt was a younger character for the incest crowd... But man, those faces are a real bummer. -Morah

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote