VN Ren'Py Abandoned Past Blasters [v0.1] [Optimist Prime]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UmbrellaBack

May 18, 2017
What are you guys talking about? It looks exactly like Senran Kagura.
:D
i really liked ur game its has much potential xD but u should step A your art game up or B maybe search for some one whos willing to draw the art for u i would like to see this game as massive as summertime saga or something like that

OptimistPrime

Jun 20, 2018
:D
i really liked ur game its has much potential XD but u should step A your art game up or B maybe search for some one whos willing to draw the art for u i would like to see this game as massive as summertime saga or something like that
I would actually like to eventually turn this into a "Telltale-style" adventure game instead of a visual novel. I'm actually a good deal more comfortable using Unity than Ren'Py. As far as stepping up my art game, we'll see what my options are re: Patreon and other future resources for development. For now, I've been aiming for a very specific "sunday comics" aesthetic. Seems like people for the most part enjoy the concept, but the execution is lacking.

We'll see what the future holds.

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
AH! I knew time travel would cause issues. I never thought the issue would be like this.

Umm... you might either want to redo your drawings after practicing DarkCookie's style until you can replicate it or maybe either get an artist to do it (AnnScarlett is a friend of mine, you can ask her) or get someone to make touch ups. Maybe Chilly, he is really good at that or knows people who are really good at that.

Reactions: Morah SDG

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
good unholy Christ! I was interested until I saw the artwork; not gonna touch this until/unless somebody does better art

Jul 9, 2018
Game is dead because Jack Conte gave the Dev the middle finger below.
........................./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
...................../..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
And seeing as it has been like that for more than three months now, either the dev just gave up or didn't bother to give a fuck.

Last edited:

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
i love the cheep simplistic art-style look for this, it looks different from all the rest of the games here,
i hope the creator sticks with it

EDIT: rest in piece.

UmbrellaBack

May 18, 2017
i love the cheep simplistic art-style look for this, it looks different from all the rest of the games here,
i hope the creator sticks with it

EDIT: rest in piece.
jop its very sad that the game seems to be dead cause the idea was very cool

Jul 9, 2018
........................./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
...................../..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
Jack Conte: What's this..."Past Blasters...?" meh, might as well check it out.
Jack Conte: ...We can't have this shit here. Flag it.
Dev: (Sees Patreon review page)
Dev was never heard from again.
End of Story. Move on.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Idea was cool for you but not for Jack Conte.
He runs things, thus also has the power to shut down the majority of the Devs who violates his rules.
Was this slapped over incest content? I never played it.

Jul 9, 2018
Was this slapped over incest content? I never played it.
Dunno, bec. I never played it. But Seeing as the page has been under review even now, clearly indicates that they tripped on Jack Conte's landmine.

Another victory for the SJWs, No (insert forbidden content here) for the fa%#@$.

UmbrellaBack

May 18, 2017
Dunno, bec. I never played it. But Seeing as the page has been under review even now, clearly indicates that they tripped on Jack Conte's landmine.

Another victory for the SJWs, No (insert forbidden content here) for the fa%#@$.
it had some content but iit was unreachable even with cheats but the art wasnt really worth it to unren it

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote