VN Ren'Py Abandoned Past Blasters [v0.1] [Optimist Prime]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Is the MC even a guy? I can't tell, and I'm not bothering to download. -Morah

Jul 6, 2017
Usually when a parody/remake is released there is one of two ways it goes, really well or really bad and this... this is worse than what happened to Teen Titans when they re-made it into Teen Titans GO, or any of the other really good OG things they re-made into monstrosities, and I didn't know that was possible, until I saw this "gem". But to each their own I guess, and by that I mean whoever that 1 patreon is at the moment has some pretty unique kinks.

Edit: Upon further inspection of the rewards, I noticed that each tier has a "interesting" description.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Same here. Effort was put into the art, but it's.... well, as you can see. All I can say to the dev is to keep working on their artistic skills; if we all quit after the first drawing we ever made, the world's art galleries would be filled with stick figures.
that would be better than the brush cleaning canvases they claim is art now.

Reactions: Morah SDG

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
No offense to the creator but does anyone like this art style?
I kinda dig the art style. But the results of the style are horrendous.

I've learned a lot about some unique fetishes on this board... I'm sure there's a Japanese word for being sexually aroused by very ugly women, and probably four or five more derivative words parsing the particular subcultures within that fetish, leading to pages and pages of debates by the easily triggered. This thread will have 200 posts by July.

ETA: Does anyone remember what life was like before Google?
醜い女性フェチ
Minikui josei fechi

kehe

Oct 21, 2016
I didn't even check out the art, just went read the summary and went right to the comments. For a second I was like "jesus, how bad can it be?" Thought you all were being picky and negative again. I am sorry I doubted you, comment section.

The premise does seem cool though, could be a lot of fun. But I will let someone else take the hit on this one for now...

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Please, dev, listen to our cries (if you are even on this board, that is...):

Please, please, please make this very promising game, with different art. It is not about the style, mind you. The pictures are just bad, sorry.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
Mac-friiii!!!!! you are fired!! :happyblush I'll try this out. who know what the future brings ;) I made a pun, I think.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote