Daz Parts missing from Easy Pants Shell

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I'm using GoldenPalace Genitals and wanted to put the Easy Shorts on which are transparent but it is missing the shell from where the genitals are.
Where are these parts.jpg (I increased the Mesh Offset just to see if the missing parts were buried under the skin or something. They were not)
I applied my knowledge of fixing geoshells that are grey but everything I try to turn of/off there is nothing in the crotch area.

Saint_RNG

Apr 2, 2018
My first thought would be to :
1. Select EASY PANTS Shell in your Scene pane
2. In the Surfaces pane, select all surfaces linked to the GP genitalia (with prefix GoldenPalace_...)
3. Switch from Editor tab to Presets tab and find the Iray Uber Base shader (Double click to apply).
4. Back in the Editor tab, copy the Body/Torso surface and paste it to all surfaces linked to the GP genitalia.
5. Now, the last remaining problem is that these surfaces don't have the UV Set "Easy Pants". And for this part, I don't know enough about UV to help you more, unfortunately.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I'm using GoldenPalace Genitals and wanted to put the Easy Shorts on which are transparent but it is missing the shell from where the genitals are.
View attachment 3423317 (I increased the Mesh Offset just to see if the missing parts were buried under the skin or something. They were not)
I applied my knowledge of fixing geoshells that are grey but everything I try to turn of/off there is nothing in the crotch area.
The by far fastest way is to not have golden palace on the char with the pants on.

Reactions: osanaiko

Saint_RNG

Apr 2, 2018
True, unless you really want to do close-ups, you can simply use this to "simulate" a vagina without adding a geograft.