[R>Artist 2D] Paid Partnership with an Artist (Repopulator/RPG Maker MV)

Dankwank

Sep 23, 2018
Hey all I'm currently looking to partner up with a professional artist. I am prepared to pay a premium for high quality artwork because I know ultimately that is what will make or break the game i'm developing. Likewise i'm in need of a significant quantity of it, though not all at once. I currently have a demo of the game which is playable but needs a bit more polishing. Namely it and to be furnished with artwork, in the form of sex scenes (5 total) and character portraits (Roughly 50), before I'd feel comfortable showing it off as a finished product. I'm prepared to offer 100$ a month plus 75% of the proceeds of the development patreon page too. The page currently has no followers, but I plan on advertising the game extensively, and recruiting supporters after I have a finished product to show off.

The plot of the game is as follows: The earth has been destroyed by a giant meteor. Humanity would have died out were it not for the timely intervention of some benevolent aliens who managed to save a few million human beings and take them aboard their super-sized mother-ship. You play as Shigeo Yamazaki, a human who's been nursed back to life with the help of strange alien technology. The game follows him as he set out to help reestablish the decimated human population through participation in the "Repopulation program" and build a new life for him self in a bizarre Utopian setting. Along the way there will be conflicts with other humans driven made by the sudden wealth of hyper advanced technology, and xenophobic alien extremists, both of whom threaten the future of humanity, and the aliens aboard the ship alike.

The game play is going to similar to Slice of Venture, however there will also be some traditional RPG elements like turn based combat, and limited character customization. There will be an abundance of secret scenes, and side quests, to reward the player for exploration in addition to the main story line, and multiple endings.

As far as sexual content I'd like the game to be raunchy but light-hearted. There will be plenty of traditional M x F sex scenes, but I'd also like to feature some Yaoi/Yuri content as well. Unlike slice of venture this will not feature bestiality, any loli/shota content, or non-con.

If you're interested please feel free to reply here, or email me at 73993mc@gmail.com. ( The later is my preferred method of communication. )

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
if you didn't
I suggest make a post on deviantart
the artist are more there not here

this is the link
I'm not on there for a wild the homepage are very confuse
leave your email their for them to contact
good luck