Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
From their twitter page, posted on July 7th:

"Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade is currently being translated by a native English professional with plenty of game translation experience. (So you can be assured of a quality English translation.) We hope you're looking forward to the end result!"

ronaldogasparr

Aug 17, 2017
I can no longer find games (on STEAM) with sexual content using the "search engine" (like ONEONE1 Games) ... Anyone with the same problem?
Did they change the adult content policies?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I can no longer find games (on STEAM) with sexual content using the "search engine" (like ONEONE1 Games) ... Anyone with the same problem?
Did they change the adult content policies?
No, it's still here. We just have to be patient until it gets reviewed. That's worrying me a bit. It should have been cleared by now. Well, whatever they are forced to cut out to make it "steam friendly" will just be added by the adult patch on their website:

Reactions: ronaldogasparr

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
I've been seeing that on steam to of the games not being their but after a bit it comes back, I'm guessing they're doing something to the site. As for Oni and Blade I've been seeing a few people say that Dlsite is screwing up on their end since the steam checking should only take 48 hours.

ronaldogasparr

Aug 17, 2017
鬼と刀のメリトクラシー Append
DL版:2018年9月13日予定
------------------
Google translate
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

"Merit Clash of Demons and Swords Append
DL version: scheduled for September 13, 2018"

nostars

Oct 17, 2017
They did the same thing with their other games. Priced them really low, a few dollars, put the adult content patch on dlsite.