Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
PLEASE tell me this is true!
Do you happen to remember where you found it or when (approx.) this might happen?
They spoke about it on here

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
but still better than nothing
True.. but at this point, since the sakuragames translation are machine translation, I'd rather play the original jap game with chiitrans or any other translator. Since it's the same, at least I'm sure that I'll not get any random crash or bug.

Symplexity

Aug 12, 2017
Though this might be off-topic, I guess we won't be needing translators soon enough...

chiisanakyo

Sep 9, 2017
True.. but at this point, since the sakuragames translation are machine translation, I'd rather play the original jap game with chiitrans or any other translator. Since it's the same, at least I'm sure that I'll not get any random crash or bug.
Well if you put it this way you have a point here
with using chiitrans or translator aggregator we will avoid the bugs and crash

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
maybe im wrong but, this game was always 2.4gb? im not totally sure since all my games where deleted by W10 so i lost the other ONE games.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
maybe im wrong but, this game was always 2.4gb? im not totally sure since all my games where deleted by W10 so i lost the other ONE games.
Given the fact that "The Heiress" it's around 3.4GB, I believe that yes, can be a "reasonable" size xD

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Given the fact that "The Heiress" it's around 3.4GB, I believe that yes, can be a "reasonable" size XD
the link provide at the op for me its around 2.4gb, idk. but dont worry about what i say before. i was just sleepy and since i lost all other one games i forget how much they weight.

Bad Karma

Oct 3, 2017
is pregnancy working? no matter how many times she get creampied on her dangerous day she never gets pregnant.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
is pregnancy working? no matter how many times she get creampied on her dangerous day she never gets pregnant.
You have to get kicked out of school first by failing three missions. Also, you have to fail at least 6 missions before you can become pregnant.

Reactions: Bad Karma