LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
That's a... choice. Still no Jasmine and yet we're getting TV show characters now.
Are you sure we're getting Mira Nova now? As much as I appreciate this given her sheer lack of R34 art, she isn't a Disney princess. Alice from Alice in Wonderland is more of a Disney Princess than she is and we got shafted when it came to her. The main girls that should be focused on are as follows: Snow White, Pocahontas, Jasmine, Kida, Chel, and I feel like I'm missing a girl who should be on this list but I'm drawing a blank right now.

DanVen

Apr 28, 2017
Are you sure we're getting Mira Nova now? As much as I appreciate this given her sheer lack of R34 art, she isn't a Disney princess. Alice from Alice in Wonderland is more of a Disney Princess than she is and we got shafted when it came to her. The main girls that should be focused on are as follows: Snow White, Pocahontas, Jasmine, Kida, Chel, and I feel like I'm missing a girl who should be on this list but I'm drawing a blank right now.
Moana, Merida, Esmeralda, Meg, Tinker Bell if you wanna go that far. The list goes on when it comes to girls I'd think of before Mira Nova.

Also yeah, the dev has said there's scenes featuring her in the new build, though I think she's just a side piece like Vanessa. Also the next girl is Pocahontas.

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
Kairi from Kingdom Hearts counts as Disney ;)

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
That's a... choice. Still no Jasmine and yet we're getting TV show characters now.
Desperately need jasmine here she is the prime of Disney princess don't know why shes not included yet
Desperately need jasmine here she is the prime of Disney princess don't know why shes not included yet

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
Is Chel Disney? I'm pretty sure Road to El Dorado was Dreamworks

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Moana, Merida, Esmeralda, Meg, Tinker Bell if you wanna go that far. The list goes on when it comes to girls I'd think of before Mira Nova.

Also yeah, the dev has said there's scenes featuring her in the new build, though I think she's just a side piece like Vanessa. Also the next girl is Pocahontas.
Yes I forgot Esmeralda, but we need all those other girls too.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes