johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Nah, there is a huge difference between coding an entire game from scratch and modding a game. I'm in no capacity able to do the former as it would require a lot more time and more knowledge when it comes to coding (my knowledge being very limited and mainly coming from reverse-engineering).

And I'm fine with the relative low visibility of my mod as it's still a huge work in progress at the moment.
I see. Well keep up the good work dude! I'm really hoping for new omake and sex positions :PogChamp:

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Although this work as intended, it has the side effect of making the game easier in some situation (especially on stage 3 where the horde just stop and wait for you to finish). So I'm planning to revert that change as well as removing the forced masturbation system and replace it with something else. The reason for this is because I think the current system doesn't have a lot of purpose as it is.

So, as I'm currently thinkering to make the escape a bit more difficult (like it was talked a couple posts previously), I was thinking of using the excitation level to apply a debuff on the escape gauge. So the higher your excitation, the harder it will become to escape. No more forced masturbation but you'll have to do it manually eventually since reaching max excitation will make your escape pretty hard.

That way, it should make the masturbation mechanics a bit more useful and there won't be any more problem related to the forced masturbation endless loop either.
Definitely like the debuff idea!
Just keep in mind how to allow players to avoid soft gameovers when at max excitement and lots of enemies around. Being unable to excape from enemies and being instantly grabbed by another enemy as soon as one finishes.

Kantoraketti

Mar 10, 2019
Well the other option on Ko-fi is
Stripe
I don't have a Stripe account yet
So I'll see if I can use Paypal and add Stripe as another option

and

lol no one wants to use Pawoo
You can log in using your Pixiv account
Already coffeed you, and waiting for my part 4 of parasite in city

everforever

Mar 4, 2019
I cant access to pawoo is not allowed in my country
I didn't know that Pawoo is banned in some countries
I would tell you to use "Tor Browser", but you certainly wouldn't use another browser just to see my Pawoo.
But it is possible to follow me on Ko-fi without having to donate

Kanneda

May 17, 2023
I didn't know that Pawoo is banned in some countries
I would tell you to use "Tor Browser", but you certainly wouldn't use another browser just to see my Pawoo.
But it is possible to follow me on Ko-fi without having to donate
are you going back to patreon someday?

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Support me on Ko-fi
and I will send the images by email
Well, I think I was reading too late, I started supporting you through pawoo hahaha, even though you say that no one uses it, but I don't know how to use ko-fi. What is the way to donate through that platform?

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Does anyone know what happened to JUSTMAN? He was the one who was developing the sequel but he hasn't published anything anymore :(
Let's hope he doesn't abandon the project, twice no, no....

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes