punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Update v0.2

Parasite in City mod.zip

Contains a bugfix for the pregnancy crash, and makes some changes for waves 10+.

Note: there isn't anything special to unlock after Wave 10 (yet). In general, I might keep some things secret in patch notes, but they won't require you to play for hours or accomplish ridiculous challenges (or there will be a hint, at least).
Thank you very much for the correction, your mod is truly incredible, I still can't believe that you were able to add a level of survival to the game, it's great, I will be attentive to find that "Clue" you are talking about.;)

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Thank you very much for the correction, your mod is truly incredible, I still can't believe that you were able to add a level of survival to the game, it's great, I will be attentive to find that "Clue" you are talking about.;)
There is nothing to discover right now, but you could decompile the data.win if you're really impatient :) I've started to add new things after wave 10, but haven't got time to finish it, so the waves will just repeat themselves.

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
There is nothing to discover right now, but you could decompile the data.win if you're really impatient :) I've started to add new things after wave 10, but haven't got time to finish it, so the waves will just repeat themselves.
Decompile the data.win? I don't know how to do it, I guess there's something hidden there, right?

EchoEcho679

Nov 4, 2023
If possible, someone should mod to where the adult FH capture the female zombies in an animation like how the regular zombies do. Just copy paste the normal Anim with the Zombie *capture* mechanics and repaint. Be a simple addition I think, Idk coding.

On a side note, the fact we've stayed loyal to this game to the point of discovering how to mod it, although minor, is amazing. Can't wait to see what is to come from this. The first steps to PiC being reborn.

littleartist

May 3, 2024
Brother, your mod, it is truly incredible!!!
actually!!! Thank you for giving us this piece of mod, and in truth, I am still speechless when I see the "Surprise" that you added, I never imagined that that was possible, it really makes me want more, enjoy your well-deserved vacation, and I hope that when you come back you continue adding more things in future mods, it's really incredible! :love:
What is the "surprise"?
Is it the wave game?

Reactions: punksrebel49

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
If possible, someone should mod to where the adult FH capture the female zombies in an animation like how the regular zombies do. Just copy paste the normal Anim with the Zombie *capture* mechanics and repaint. Be a simple addition I think, Idk coding.

On a side note, the fact we've stayed loyal to this game to the point of discovering how to mod it, although minor, is amazing. Can't wait to see what is to come from this. The first steps to PiC being reborn.
Your proposal sounds interesting, it would be great!

Reactions: SleepWalker919
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes