RPGM Parallel world wife swapping by suzuya

Jun 22, 2022
I created an MTL of this with RedSugoi. I haven't playtested it yet (it does start, but that doesn't mean it'll run flawlessly till the end), so it'll take a bit more time before I can post it - if there is demand. I'm very hesitant towards posting MTLs, out of fear that lowers the chances for proper translations.

batztefano

Aug 1, 2018
I created an MTL of this with RedSugoi. I haven't playtested it yet (it does start, but that doesn't mean it'll run flawlessly till the end), so it'll take a bit more time before I can post it - if there is demand. I'm very hesitant towards posting MTLs, out of fear that lowers the chances for proper translations.
take your time, we are still waiting

Jun 22, 2022
Sharing the early version of the MTL as I have too little time currently and want to finish the previous five Suzuya games that this here builds upon (currently playing through the last one I was missing). It just feels bad letting people wait when I already have the MTL "ready" - while it's not properly tested, it should work.

Please let me know of bugs or crashes, I'll try fixing them when I can.

Step by step installation guide:

1) Check if you have a file called "Game.rgss3a" in your game folder. If so, please decrypt the file (for example with this tool), then move the decrypted folders into the game folder. You should now have "Audio", "Data", "Fonts", "Graphics" and "System" folders in your game folder. You can now delete the "Game.rgss3a" file or move it to another place, just don't keep it inside the game's folder.
2) Create a backup of your "Data" folder.
3) Unpack my MTL archive and replace the game's original "Data" folder. This should prompt you to overwrite 251 files.
4) You should now be ready to play.

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Sharing the early version of the MTL as I have too little time currently and want to finish the previous five Suzuya games that this here builds upon (currently playing through the last one I was missing). It just feels bad letting people wait when I already have the MTL "ready" - while it's not properly tested, it should work.

Please let me know of bugs or crashes, I'll try fixing them when I can.

Step by step installation guide:

1) Check if you have a file called "Game.rgss3a" in your game folder. If so, please decrypt the file (for example with this tool), then move the decrypted folders into the game folder. You should now have "Audio", "Data", "Fonts", "Graphics" and "System" folders in your game folder. You can now delete the "Game.rgss3a" file or move it to another place, just don't keep it inside the game's folder.
2) Create a backup of your "Data" folder.
3) Unpack my MTL archive and replace the game's original "Data" folder. This should prompt you to overwrite 251 files.
4) You should now be ready to play.
Thank you very much!
I hope you continue translating games.