Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
RJ125993_img_smp1.jpg

Overview
:
The protagonist (name customizable) is a Scholar in an adventuring world who solves various problems while teaching at a school...
The third work of the Parallel Fantasy series by the CircleKAME who also made the Arms Devicer​

Updated: July/2015
Developer:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 2.2d
Language: English (Translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Guide:

Note:

DOWNLOAD:
Win: - -

RJ125993_img_smp3.jpg RJ125993_img_smp2.jpg RJ125993_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
One of my favorite h-rpgs. And, in my opinion, one of the best. Fun game, and the fetishes are right up my alley. Ati is best waifu and I so wish we had more games with her. Why, CircleKAME? Why have you forsaken us? Come back. Please. We need you. :'(

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Does anyone have a full save?
Unfortunately, the only full saves I can find are for the non translated version, which doesn't work with the translated version. I'll keep looking though.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
It was already on the forum :tf:

DAMN COLLECTIONS! Be quiet you. :p

Edit: WAIT, NO, IT'S FINE. The other link is the old translation version, where there was problems and some of the text wasn't translated.

Last edited:

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
No, translation is well done besides a few unimportant messages left unstranslated.
Thanks, grabbed it quickly to see and it's not bad. been wanting to play if+ since i beat the first one but the translation in the parallel fantasy collection on here is just absolute trash lmao

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
This game demands A LOT of grinding, be warned.
If you don't mind it, it's an excelent game.
There are ways to mitigate the grinding, for any of you who are worried about that. The Collar of Trial for example. And for those of you who don't mind becoming a sex slave, the Slave Collar you get helps a lot too. Just make sure you have at least one party member who isn't wearing one of those, since they do lower your stats severely. Also, I found that Ati's Legion Stampede tends to murder 90% of enemies in a single attack, as long as you aren't too under-leveled. And Lana's Circular Ring usually clears out the rest, often murdering bosses in one or two turns.
I was level 68 when I finished the game, and that was mostly from just speedrunning through the dungeon, boss to boss, and Legion Stampeding everything. The only grinding I did was early game, where it does take a bit.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2016
There are ways to mitigate the grinding, for any of you who are worried about that. The Collar of Trial for example. And for those of you who don't mind becoming a sex slave, the Slave Collar you get helps a lot too. Just make sure you have at least one party member who isn't wearing one of those, since they do lower your stats severely. Also, I found that Ati's Legion Stampede tends to murder 90% of enemies in a single attack, as long as you aren't too under-leveled. And Lana's Circular Ring usually clears out the rest, often murdering bosses in one or two turns.
I was level 68 when I finished the game, and that was mostly from just speedrunning through the dungeon, boss to boss, and Legion Stampeding everything. The only grinding I did was early game, where it does take a bit.
Well, I edited the game's database to make myself almighty, it works too xD

Reactions: ponyguy

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
Is there a way to remove lana from your party once she joins your party? got a weird bug, stripped Ati in dungeon and then ice dragon was like "gg you lose" then it made me teach class and ati freaked out about being indecent and glitched game and then lana's been following me ever since and i can't advance time. should i restart save?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes