Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Been. running into random crashes in this recent update.
That's curious. In general unity doesn't crash much.

Next time it happens, could you get me the player.log, I'll have a look?

Savegame Paths:
Windows:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust 2

OSX:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust 2
Log file: ~/Library/Logs/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust 2

Linux:
$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust 2

SteamDeck:
/home/deck/.config/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust 2

Reactions: VOYEUR

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
event_cover.png
Okay, the March release is now live on Steam!

So what's new? An old friend's got a gift for you.
marchupdate2024 (4).gif

Milfy Japanese alert
marchupdate_2024_screenshot (1).png

And a new girl arrives on Tuvatuva
marchupdate_2024_screenshot (2) (1).jpg

As always, Steam's beta branch gets the latest update as we start working on our next release, and is really the best way to play. You can grab the game here:

We also give Steam keys to all / supporters with $12 or more lifetime support (so 1x $12 or 4x $3 would both qualify), or all three games to anyone with $20 lifetime support.

Join us on !
Join us on !

Aug 18, 2020
View attachment 3572190
Okay, the March release is now live on Steam!

So what's new? An old friend's got a gift for you.
View attachment 3572197

Milfy Japanese alert
View attachment 3572178

And a new girl arrives on Tuvatuva
View attachment 3572207

As always, Steam's beta branch gets the latest update as we start working on our next release, and is really the best way to play. You can grab the game here:

We also give Steam keys to all / supporters with $12 or more lifetime support (so 1x $12 or 4x $3 would both qualify), or all three games to anyone with $20 lifetime support.

Join us on !
Join us on !
after how long after the release are the links updated here?

Reactions: xtremeJoshy

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Currently playing through the first one and I have to ask, is this a little less fetch-questy than the original?
I mean I like point and click but some stuff, like the fucking flower collecting that takes days and days, is really pushing it.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Currently playing through the first one and I have to ask, is this a little less fetch-questy than the original?
I mean I like point and click but some stuff, like the fucking flower collecting that takes days and days, is really pushing it.
In general we've removed all the grind; there's no more like points, no more need to catch 10 fish, or gather more bamboo than you can easily find in a single go.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
In general we've removed all the grind; there's no more like points, no more need to catch 10 fish, or gather more bamboo than you can easily find in a single go.
That's... very much appreciated.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not even sure I'll finish the first game. Most of the writing hits the spot, most of the characters are reasonably likeable (or unlikeable), the art works well for this kind of game and I especially enjoyed the drawing minigame.
The grind, however, is punishing. Whoever was in charge of balancing that should probably rethink their approach. I'm totally cool with puzzle game elements, in fact those could definitely be harder, but repeating the same menial task over and over in a strict day and night cycle system is all kinds of not fun.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Latest public version (0.6.0b)

Win32: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Steam's beta branch gets the latest update as we start working on our next release (we rolled out two updates last week, and the new June content will go out to Beta branch this week), and is really the best way to play. You can grab the game here:

Join us on !
Join us on !

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote