yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParadiseBeach-0.4.6a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
So Big Mama will receive content in the future? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Well I don't know yet, I had thought that the MC is not about stealing girls from others, and less when it comes to good friends as in the case of Mr. Johnson, Mr. Albert, or the MC's best friend, Roy. But undoubtedly Big Mama has its charm, and some players have already asked me to have content so I'll leave it in a maybe.
But for the moment I'm going to focus on the characters that I already have planned that will have content and that don't have it yet.
By the way, yesterday I was making the artwork that Karen will have. ;) ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: Badrok

Badrok

Apr 24, 2018
Well I don't know yet, I had thought that the MC is not about stealing girls from others
I don't see it as stealing, I see it as spreading love to all the lovely mature ladies who might need it. :cool:

Furthermore, we would be fulfilling our duty to spread our seed throughout the islands, after all, magical protections do not come without a cost. ;) ;) ;)

By the way, yesterday I was making the artwork that Karen will have. ;) ;)
I am curious as to how their relationship will develop in the future. (y):giggle:(y)

Reactions: El Tanque

hangkld

Nov 28, 2020
After going with Samathan to the ministop to buy things, and then still in the same car, where do we go? I went back to Samathan's house but there was no place to get off!

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Keeps telling me I better give lili time...its been hours, how to i trigger her to come out? -.-
Most, if not all, events are not timed activated, you could leave the game on all month and Lili will keep telling you she needs time. Events are triggered when you do an action, follow the stories of other characters for the time being, e.g. Emma, or Sam, or do the quests that appear in the guide books. ;)

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
the mission you have to catch the traitor, the elecoptiro when he goes to the right, where should I go? because I tried several times and the mc doesn't work. he dies in the fire. What should I do friend. I'm stuck there?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Tried this out for the first time. My thoughts:
I started the game and had no idea what to do/where to go so I just fished for a couple weeks.
Finally decided to explore and get a feel for the world.
Got to the farm. Cleared field, prepared soil, planted, watered.
Go back next morning to harvest... BOOM!
Story lurches forward with no warning. I meet 10 new people and Im thrown into a war zone.
Next week spent doing unavoidable story with everyone who has known me for 25 years who I am meeting for the first time. I dont know any of these people but they all know me and now its time to sex them with no buildup.

Next, I go to the swamp where there are alligators which may or may not eat me? They arent mentioned.
Now, Im having sex with a voodoo priestess/ possible GOD who is telling me about events I have never done but somehow, I am a secret murderer? Wait, what?

There needs to be some direction or guidance of some sort. It seems there are quests and story scattered that you can randomly stumble across in any order but in order to make sense there is a preferred order that is never mentioned.
I love rpgm games though. The story needs to be linked or chained together like when sis brings you to the bank.

I am looking forward to seeing the game and story come together. You have a rough diamond right now. I cant wait to see it polished.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
the mission you have to catch the traitor, the elecoptiro when he goes to the right, where should I go? because I tried several times and the mc doesn't work. he dies in the fire. What should I do friend. I'm stuck there?
At the beginning, you can only take cover behind the boxes, imagine that the helicopter is not really above you, but in front and up of you, (I don't know if I'm making myself clear.) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: So if you get behind the boxes, the shots will be covered by them.
As you don't have your weapon after the explosion you can only take cover for the moment, until you get a "new" weapon.;)
Helicopter 1.jpg Helicopter.jpg
Covering behind boxes is explained here, before the mission starts, but I think people don't pay much attention to the indications.:cautious:
0CombatM2Tuto1.png

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes