EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CoverImage6.png
Overview:
You play as a young man, who lives in an archipelago and that practically since he was a child, has been trained in fighting, use weapons, diving and survival tactics. During this time, you have lived with your father in your grandpa's private island. But after the death of your father on a fishing trip, you discover that your grandfather is not only a weapons collector, but also a weapons dealer and where his fortune comes from. You don't take this news very well, and you decide to leave that life and your grandfather, earn your life honestly as a fisher, and lead a quiet life... Or at least that is your intention.
In this set of islands there are many things you can do, have fun and go out with girls, different part-time jobs.
Did I mention that there are many beautiful girls?
I hope you enjoy this game, as much as I do making it.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-25
Release Date: 2024-04-24
Developer: El Tanque
Censorship: No
Version: 0.4.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Signatures:

WARNING
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

MomSofa3.png MiniHug.png EmmaMotoSunset2.png GiselleTParty.png IslaPerla-GirlsBath.png KatyushaGuns.png LauraBeach.png LilianaPool2.png LiliBathSex1.png LucianaMCPool.png Ophelie.png PolinaSniper.png SharonHugApartment.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
"...who during his adolescence had training in fighting.." = to fuck lots of girls good cardio is mandatory.
" ...weapons..." = mostly spear plunging... into girls.
" ..diving..." = ohyes!
" ..survival tactics.." = fuck lots of girls. They'll keep you fed.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
At the moment it have a lot of bugs.

This is a gamebreaking bug for example:

Ask Sarah for a ride with you bike when you are at her home again and you say you like she be your girlfriend you have a loop and at the end you can´t go out from the house picture it is a dead end

other bugs
- Lilly after cleaning pool normal you have the chance now to put the sun oil on - nothing maybe not in game

- Emma go for a ice cream, you have to talk with mom don´t work, when you go to the bakery to meet Sarah she went aso with to the ice store, you have 3 persons 1 person is aso on your chair, no choice from Emma if you are with Sarah together or alone so this is buggy

- Sarah first time you meet her in the bakery she came from the stairs, Sarah stand all time in the next room east, you can talk aso to her, after talking she is one person, when you don´t talk to her you have next day her twice in the next room

and so on

Reactions: El Tanque

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
the game in itself and not too bad besides missing, a card + the quest or watchtroug.
French dsl

the game to bug tros to see you again thank you

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Ok thank you, I will check all this bugs and fix it.
Some of them happened, because are not supposed to be there at this time.
Sorry, I hope at least you all like the fishing mission, and with the bug fix you will be able to see Sarah third date.
And Emma Ice-Cream date with Molly.

Reactions: Gabaw

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
love the art, characters, even like the oyster minigame but is there a damn map somewhere? I live here, I shouldn't have to wander around to get where i want to go. seriously took forever to find the ice cream store. And what does it take to get the girl to stop following me? Bought ice cream, nothing, tried to sleep - she was still there. If she needs a special flavor of ice cream maybe she could tell us somewhere along the line? But like the game except for no map and seemingly bugs. Looking forward to this fleshing out. wanna bang almost every girl in the game.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Yea, this is a bug, sorry for that, this night or tomorrow I will update a fixbug version, There will no be a map, but some fast travel signs around the islands.
And in the Emma Ice-cream date, you will not have to foot travel to the ice-cream shop. You will be there automatic.

But this is the true reason to put the demo here, to have some feedback from you, thank you all for pointing this bugs, I am working on them right now.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Yea, this is a bug, sorry for that, this night or tomorrow I will update a fixbug version, There will no be a map, but some fast travel signs around the islands.
And in the Emma Ice-cream date, you will not have to foot travel to the ice-cream shop. You will be there automatic.

But this is the true reason to put the demo here, to have some fidback from you, thank you all for pointing this bugs, I am working on them right now.
Thanks for listening. love your art. looking forward to jizzing all over these girls.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Is it possible to enter the house through the girlfriend's window? The MC is supposed to do that, but I cannot see how...

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Step on the place where is a missing flower bush and press the spacebar, is one or two steps up from where you talk whith Sarah.
00.jpg

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes