RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
Right when I found this game, the Party Boy theme from jackass started playing on my playlist....I wonder what it means.....

jookai

Jul 20, 2017
This game is great, i played it when it was released and i think it is now time to play again! I totally recommend this!

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
To kill the twin angels, you have to kill them at the exact same time. It's easiest if you reduce them both to low health then switch to a weapon that hits a large area.
Issue is I thought of that and have no idea what weapon hits a large area. I keep looking at the stats and they don't really say a wide strike are and the descriptions are a bit cryptic. I can do the mechanics of the game down to exact timings but what weapons are large area damage? I can get them both down to the same health easily as well.

Edit: I believe it's a spear, which is odd since I've been using a halberd or what I thought was a halberd. Apparently it's a very oddly shaped sword.
Edit 2: Yeah that did it.

This game is retardly fun by the way. The gameplay is really smooth and rewards skillful gameplay while not excluding choices from the player. Every time I think something isn't quite working well, it's actually working just as intended. Took me a while to upgrade my gear because counter attacks make you invincible and chained ones even more so. So if you wait for the last moment on all of them you feel like a god.

Reactions: zusoz and De Sade

bumnedfe

Jun 29, 2017
Issue is I thought of that and have no idea what weapon hits a large area. I keep looking at the stats and they don't really say a wide strike are and the descriptions are a bit cryptic. I can do the mechanics of the game down to exact timings but what weapons are large area damage? I can get them both down to the same health easily as well.
At the bottom of the game window, during combat, there's a small grey, semi-transparent indicator of the horizontal range of your current weapon. It moves with your mouse. It's not super obvious, but it is there. For example, the first staff weapon you get has a rather wide range.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
At the bottom of the game window, during combat, there's a small grey, semi-transparent indicator of the horizontal range of your current weapon. It moves with your mouse. It's not super obvious, but it is there. For example, the first staff weapon you get has a rather wide range.
I beat the game, any idea how to apply enchantments/enhancements to weapons?

Edit: I have not beaten the game, there is so much more...

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Finally beat the game, it's been a while since I had a hentai game so fun I was actually saying, "Pfft, we can check out the hentai scene later. Let's get back to this story and the actual game!"

I suggest playing through the game without doing the subquests. I ignored them and it gave me a decent challenge. Looking through the subquests and doing them after I had beaten everything else, they make the game too easy.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
hey post game question anyone know what accessories effect the Sacrificial Armor?

ragingD

Oct 29, 2017
thx, the acb wasnt a good indicator that you had to do it in that order, they should have made it into a seperate box or something. thought it was just a bug meant to be removed

Ordinal Chaos

Sep 26, 2017
I have a bug were all of the art is a bit oversized and spilling out of the window so i cant see some of the things at the edges. anyone else having this problem?

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Too bad H scenes aren't very fleshed out.
I am totally a fan of that guy's art, though
Well when you lose to a main story boss(within the main story only) a little text box will appear in the upper click it and you get something more along the lines of what your looking for.

also Zinger's next game will have a official english release (it will also come out with a non h release on steam)

Reactions: Jhony Miro
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes