4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016

Overview:
Erwin Lemmor just got transferred to a prestigious military academy to study Armored Warfare. But when he arrives, Erwin realizes it's not Tank School, but "Tank School" for World War II Main Battle Tanks. Who happen to look just like Japanese School Girls...!

Instead of studying military history and doctrine, he's in "Basic Artillery Computations for Fire Support 101", and "Radio Operations 214". Will he win the heart of the tank-girls, or end up as cannon fodder? Only the player can decide in, "Panzermadels: Tank Dating Simulator".​

Updated: Apr/18/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Version: 17711
Language: English
Genre: Male Protagonist, Comedy, Parody, I don't even know man

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

104492.jpg 104491.jpg 104495.jpg 104493.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Oh this VN is ridiculous. I don't think it's meant to be taken serious. I hope no one is actually trying to take it as a serious visual novel. From what I understand, DEVGRU does this. Apparently their other title, Stay Stay DPRK...is a tongue in cheek poke at North Korea with a girl professing her love for Donald Trump...

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh this VN is ridiculous. I don't think it's meant to be taken serious. I hope no one is actually trying to take it as a serious visual novel. From what I understand, DEVGRU does this. Apparently their other title, Stay Stay DPRK...is a tongue in cheek poke at North Korea with a girl professing her love for Donald Trump...
Yeah, this is a comedy first. H-game barely. Tons of memes and references. There's even a reference to Team Four Star's Attack on Titan Abridged. It's just hilarious, great, dumb fun.
Gunnery Sergeant Heartmann best husbando.

Reactions: e-disfunction

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Hello,
Do you know how to make this game ''Full Screen'' ?
Thank you.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The game is a total comedy. A ton of insider jokes and memes, the only flaw is the still (I bought the first version already back in the day) even for a comedy assinine ending and that you cannot date Panzerkampfwagen VIII. :)

Reactions: ponyguy

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
nahh from what I can tell you CANT fullscreen, steam threads say so, there is no option for it in settings and I cant even use my rpg maker fullscreener on it (scott's window resizing utility)
This game's engine has a lot of frustrating elements. Full-screen issues aside, I had no patience to finish all the routes because the unavoidable transitions after every couple lines of text are long. And the skip function (which you have to open a menu to get to every single time) doesn't skip the transitions. Neither does mouse clicks or button presses. It also doesn't give the option to not skip unread text. It severely damages the replay value of this title.

Otherwise, it was a really fun read and the girls .. er .. tanks look great. It would be solid gold if it was done in Ren'Py.

panzermadels-cats_scare_me.jpg panzermadels-why_let_facts_get_in_the_way_of_a_good_story.jpg panzermadels-just_following_orders.jpg

Reactions: ponyguy

corlanmoor

Dec 18, 2017
Thank you so much for this. I quite like 'unusual' reads like this and I intend to go through all the options eventually. There is a good sense of humour and the gunnery sergeant reminds me so much of the one from all the films (who passed away not too long ago AND he was a real veteran). I can here his voice in my head as I'm reading.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated and added new download links.
Cheers

Jun 1, 2020

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote